Thread: Wow Cupcakes

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    The hand holding "everyone is special" going around today is ruining western civilization. It promotes mediocrity, and makes being successful evil because then you're too "special".

I may sound negative, but we need to stop telling people that they are special when they aren't before it is the downfall of our civilization.
    Remember people: Thread about cupcakes. C:

Just throwin' that reminder in there.

The hand holding "everyone is special" going around today is ruining western civilization. It promotes mediocrity, and makes being successful evil because then you're too "special".

I may sound negative, but we need to stop telling people that they are special when they aren't before it is the downfall of our civilization.
    Who the heck is hand holding here? No one said they were special, the OP was just sharing how happy they were about their friend making cupcakes dude. There's nothing about being special in this thread, and telling people they are special wouldn't lead to the fall of civilization. I'm pretty sure something else would have taken us out already if that were true.

No, not everyone is special. But you don't have to come in a thread about cupcakes just to ruin someone else' joy about what their friend did for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post

Yes, please. I don't really want to lock the thread, so let's please go back to talking about cupcakes.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Yes, please. I don't really want to lock the thread, so let's please go back to talking about cupcakes.
    Cupcakes are delicious, but I find often they have too much icing. What is your preference?

Deleted
    Haha, that's awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Cupcakes are delicious, but I find often they have too much icing. What is your preference?
    I thought I was the only one who thought this? D: When I eat a cupcake I want it for the cake, not a monstrosity that is 50% icing and 50% something that is supposed to be cake, but is in reality 90% air.

I need cake. Now.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Or perhaps you'd enjoy it if someone followed you around and every time you accomplished something, they said "meh, nothing special".
    So, only OMG AWESOME posts are allowed? Sorry, but that's just pathetic.

Nothing special as has been said, but like the design. Problem I mainly have with cupcakes is that most (read 90%+ people) make them way to sweet. There is supposed to be a blance in that

Can I do better? No, but seriously Dengir and others, that excuse doesn't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Yes, light icing for sure.

I mean, if you're doing cake decoration, you obviously need to make some sacrifices for art, but as far as actual consumption, I like a very thin layer only.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Simple cupcakes with a fondant design. Nothing special.
    Bad troll with an anime avatar. Nothing special.

Those look cool, come on...

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    So, only OMG AWESOME posts are allowed? Sorry, but that's just pathetic.

Nothing special as has been said, but like the design. Problem I mainly have with cupcakes is that most (read 90%+ people) make them way to sweet. There is supposed to be a blance in that

Can I do better? No, but seriously Dengir and others, that excuse doesn't work.
    I'm just gonna say this because I don't want to be the partial cause for why this may be closed:

This person made these cupcakes. I think they're awesome cuz, personally I can't figure out how the fuck to cook.

I love cupcakes, and even if they're not the best in the world, they look cool, they involve the game 90% of these forums play and enjoy, and we find them cool.

This was simply a thread to talk about cupcakes, specifically aimed at World of Warcraft designs, not to become a bashing thread just because you guys decided to come in and say "Oh, wow, just a simple design, they're nothing special".

What's even the point of coming in and saying that?

Sure, it's criticism, but there's..nothing to criticize this thread on. It's simply about WoW cupcakes and wanting to share them, not coming in and saying they're not good or they're not special.

It's like you guys are looking to incite an argument or make people dislike you. Hell, it's just like how someone commented on a thread thanking Blizzard for putting an item in game for their friend who passed away and said "He's just some random fuck, who cares".

It's cupcakes. It's a discussion about AWESOME WOW DESIGNED cupcakes.

There shouldn't be anyone coming in and criticizing.

I really hope the three of you, you three who have decided to criticize, don't comment on my reply here and are actually mature about it.

I'm younger than a lot of people here, and if I'm being more mature than you lot on the fucking internet, then maybe you should think about your lives a bit.

ANYWAYS.

AWESOME CUPCAKES.

Do they taste like the Blood of the Alliance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Yes, light icing for sure.

I mean, if you're doing cake decoration, you obviously need to make some sacrifices for art, but as far as actual consumption, I like a very thin layer only.
    I agree, I've seen some amazing looking cupcakes, but normally when they look like that they taste bleh!

mmmm cupcakes...FINALLY!! i new way to destroy the horde!!!!. brb getting 24 more ally to raid the cupcakes...weekly.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    This was simply a thread to talk about cupcakes, specifically aimed at World of Warcraft designs, not to become a bashing thread just because you guys decided to come in and say "Oh, wow, just a simple design, they're nothing special".

What's even the point of coming in and saying that?

Sure, it's criticism, but there's..nothing to criticize this thread on. It's simply about WoW cupcakes and wanting to share them, not coming in and saying they're not good or they're not special.
    Well, OP did ask what people think. And some people don't find them overly impressive, some people do. Why are so many insulted at the thought of opinions different than theirs?
    I mean, i know this is a very sheltered forum but some people here sound crazy

Edit: Apparantly the blue's find them impressive :P

Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    Well, OP did ask what people think. And some people don't find them overly impressive, some people do. Why are so many insulted at the thought of opinions different than theirs?
    I mean, i know this is a very sheltered forum but some people here sound crazy

Edit: Apparantly the blue's find them impressive :P
    When it turns from criticism to just being mean and nasty I have a huge problem with it. Sowwy :X
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post

they are very nice cupcakes. simple, good looking design.

not sure how well they'd taste though, is that color besides the horde symbol just the cupcake? that's not much frosting.

Only the strongest and most delicious cupcakes deserve to be part of THE HORDE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    This is absolutely ridiculous that you come on here just to post something rude. Please make some of your own, you sound like you could do much better.

I think they are cute. Good job.
    Actually I can and I agree with the person you quoted. These are actually pretty easy to make.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn i feel like baking some cupcakes now
    MMm like some chocolate chip muffins