Thread: tsg vs LDS

tsg vs LDS

how tsg can beat lock demo,moonkin ,shaman resto team in top 5 team bgs.we are almost 10 th

both dps is instant cast this is so dumb i do everything.

tsg is comp warrior,death knight and holy pally and its for 3v3.We did Los strategy but with a holy pally it's hard vs that comp.
    Anyone have ideas vs that comp.

Deleted
    Maybe if you use your English writing skills against them you might win..

what your point if you think the whole world need to learn english you wrong

Deleted
    I hope the other 2 players in your team aren't English speakers only. Because if that's the case, maybe that's where the problem is.

It wasn't even that difficult to comprehend; he was just trying to be a douche.

lets talk about chaos wave is op 100k no crit

It is highly unlikely that you will ever defeat these guys

we will in 2 weeks for t2 weapon.

good weapons for tsg is a big change

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    It wasn't even that difficult to comprehend; he was just trying to be a douche.
    Even though Intoxicated came off a little rough, he's got a point. This isn't a translation error, OP really needs to learn to type. A little bit of effort goes a long way.

Also he created this exact thread already (literally created this thread 45 minutes after his last post on the other) so I'm leaning towards troll. Interesting post history.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe try starting with a dps split on each of their DPS to get them to divide up a bit. Warrior on lock for fear immunities, and have your pally stun / repentance / repentance / repentance / blinding light - their shaman. The advantage here is that the shaman can't roll Earth Shield on multiple targets, and while the lock and boomkin have lots of instants, they still want to cast - splitting your dps on each means both of them are doing subpar dps (because they're spamming instants). Hopefully, you can get some minor cooldowns out of them this way - and possibly a trinket out of the shaman (depending on your pressure).

You are obviously going to need to trade some stuff to get that far, but I suspect if you can get the trinket out of the shaman and make a hard swap to him you can do some big cleave damage and/or score a kill during the Spirit Totem (so try to save Remorseless Winter / Shockwave for this point as well - Shockwave first actually so you can get half the remorseless winter ticks before they can even try to move out).

Just a guess, I don't play tsg though. Also, please don't make new posts every 45 minutes on the same topic or I'm going to have to start merging or deleting them.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

the other thread was from death knight thread but officer transfer my dk thread sry