How well will this computer perform for gaming?

(I'm not building or upgrading, so I thought it didn't fit in that sub-forum, but sorry if it still does)

I know it's not great, especially with integrated graphics, but it's the best I can afford for a while ($500 for the desktop, monitor, keyboard, mouse and OS). I plan on getting an actual graphics card when I can afford it, and maybe an SSD for games. I know for a fact that it meets all their minimum specs except the graphics, but can I expect to get a decent FPS on at least medium?

I plan on using it for such single player titles as Borderlands 2, Kingdoms of Amalur, Dark Souls, Dishonored, Arkham City, Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed III, Dead Space (series), Mass Effect (series), and more, and of course for MMOs like WoW, Diablo 3, GW2, and TERA (wanna try it).

Here's the relevant specs:

Processor:Intel® 3rd Generation Core™ i5-3330S (quad core)
    System Memory (RAM): 8GB
    Type of Memory (RAM): DDR3 SDRAM
    Processor Speed: 2.7GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz)
    Cache Memory: 6MB
    Hard Drive Size: 1TB
    Graphics: Intel® HD
    Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Dont expect to play anything other than League of Legends and older games, along with some fps to level in WoW, nothing else really.

The integrated graphics in CPU's are basically there for 2 things, put image on the screen for office use and movies.

I think that CPU has the 3000's integrated which is the low of the low of the low, not sure if you can even run LoL on high ;D

When you buy a graphics card, it can manage, its not a strong CPU, even if its an i5, its barely stronger than an proper i3 CPU.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Dont expect to play anything other than League of Legends and older games, along with some fps to level in WoW, nothing else really.

The integrated graphics in CPU's are basically there for 2 things, put image on the screen for office use and movies.

I think that CPU has the 3000's integrated which is the low of the low of the low, not sure if you can even run LoL on high ;D

When you buy a graphics card, it can manage, its not a strong CPU, even if its an i5, its barely stronger than an proper i3 CPU.
    I've played D3, WoW, and other games that can play using openGL well on a similar setup, but I used that setup at school where DirectX wasn't installed/updated, so I couldn't try most games.

Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by MCMXCIX View Post
    I've played D3, WoW, and other games that can play using openGL well on a similar setup, but I used that setup at school where DirectX wasn't installed/updated, so I couldn't try most games.
    There is a high difference in running the game and actually managing it.

That PC without a GPU will run the games, at low, with 15-20 FPS when you are doing nothing.

In my language, running a game means able to handle at least medium settings without going under 30 FPS and have screen tearing and screenshot play.

Of course you can buy that now until you can afford a GPU, i am just informing that i am not really sure what it can handle, i havent worked with integrated GPU's but if i recall correctly, benchmark wise, the 3000 is even worst than a 5450 and that thing can barely run League of Legends.

Anyways, overall its not great, that Quad Core is like a real dual core, and by real i just mean the original line, not the other 10 downclocked CPU's that come out as the i5 3330S is.

It can manage games with a ~120 Dollar card like a 7770.

I guess this post is gonna turn into a computer build/upgrade thread so I'm gonna start a new one. Thanks.