Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    It will be fixed, it's meant to be like sigils, lootable for everyone that's on the quest.

Blizz hasn't really done a great job at publicizing how this whole legendary thing works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntindawg View Post
    Blizz hasn't really done a great job at publicizing how this whole legendary thing works.
    I could not agree more with this statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

lucky how some ppl already got 10 sigils, only on 5 myself and i clear 6/6 normal and 6/6 lfr.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntindawg View Post
    A quick look at the bluetracker and significant lack of blog posts this time around shows a pretty poor job at communication since MoP launch in general.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    It's to be expected, otherwise everyone and their dog would be running around with legendaries.
    They will be anyway, so why wait

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 08:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    lucky how some ppl already got 10 sigils, only on 5 myself and i clear 6/6 normal and 6/6 lfr.
    Hell i have 15 sigils of power and 3 of wisdom

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

10+ Year Old Account
    making the MSV sigils drop in Terrace is stupid as well.
    Hi

I don't really know how sigils work in Terrace tbh. I saw another guild on our realm getting Power sigils from Tsulong, but my guild got Wisdom from Sha of Fear yesterday. Perhaps it's different per boss or random which one it drops.

No one in our guild had enough sigils yet this week, but next week will make sure someone who actually has a Sha-touched weapon loots the quest item if it isn't changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinedoom View Post
    I don't really know how sigils work in Terrace tbh. I saw another guild on our realm getting Power sigils from Tsulong, but my guild got Wisdom from Sha of Fear yesterday. Perhaps it's different per boss or random which one it drops.

No one in our guild had enough sigils yet this week, but next week will make sure someone who actually has a Sha-touched weapon loots the quest item if it isn't changed.
    if you read the quest you'd know that casters = wisdom drops and melee = power drops. the quest also explicitly states that this isnt a hard and fast rule, but a general guideline.

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Lolwhat

You need 10 of both to complete the quest. Both drop regardless of spec.
    He meant melee and caster bosses...
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    There was some guy on wowhead saying his raid just looted 2 chimeras on 25 man:

Caleb yesterday at 10:06 PM (Patch 5.0.5)
    Then this must have been hotfixed very recently, because we just looted two of them on normal 25 man.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31481

probably a master looter bug, do group loot next time you kill it.

Didn't the same thing happen in Firelands, or am I imagining this? Maybe it was Lich King's Shadowmourne Loot box?

I recall something being able to be looted by everyone/directly to the ML, when it clearly shouldn't have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    There was some guy on wowhead saying his raid just looted 2 chimeras on 25 man:

Caleb yesterday at 10:06 PM (Patch 5.0.5)
    Then this must have been hotfixed very recently, because we just looted two of them on normal 25 man.

]
    caleb is actually calebh from envy and if you go to their guild armory you can see they did indeed loot 2 chimeras from the boss ( i cannot post links atm)

So were those 2 drops because only 2 people were on the final quest, or does it just drop 2 as standard every kill?

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    if you read the quest you'd know that casters = wisdom drops and melee = power drops. the quest also explicitly states that this isnt a hard and fast rule, but a general guideline.
    What Wrathion states isn't really accurate.

Mogu'shan Vaults bosses only drop Sigils of Power. Heart of Fear bosses only drop Sigils of Wisdom. Terrace of Endless Spring bosses can drop both (the caster/melee rule may only apply to Terrace, but it most definitely does not apply in the other raids).
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2012-11-18 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lightsz View Post
    caleb is actually calebh from envy and if you go to their guild armory you can see they did indeed loot 2 chimeras from the boss ( i cannot post links atm)
    You don't happen to know if it still was first comes first served ?

Well, perhaps Blizzard thought it would be a bit much for everyone in a raid to get the upgrade at the same time? This would be a bit overpowered, no? After all, you said several of you were already on the Chimera quest, so it'd be a big upgrade for several raiders all at once. Seems just like a method of prolonging the content a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by MordorFires View Post
    Well, perhaps Blizzard thought it would be a bit much for everyone in a raid to get the upgrade at the same time? This would be a bit overpowered, no? After all, you said several of you were already on the Chimera quest, so it'd be a big upgrade for several raiders all at once. Seems just like a method of prolonging the content a bit.
    Considering you'd still need weapons with a sha-touched socket to put them in, I don't see that being some kind of issue.

By the way, has anyone figured out how to get additional gems or switch which one you have?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    By the way, has anyone figured out how to get additional gems or switch which one you have?
    Yes if you read the whole thread. I said you talk to Wrathion, pay 10k gold for a new gem.