Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Gz guys! Didn't notice wowprogress doesn't include chinese realms, how strange!

Quote Originally Posted by Rupture91 View Post
    While i don't agree that they are the best, they would definitely be top 5 if they didn't have to wait that extra two days for reset.
    I don't look at their WoWprogress, basing my opinion only on what I see in their videos.
    Ashr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Wrong Stars. These Stars have stayed on Chinese realms.

Also keep in mind we're in a weird place with patches on Chinese realms. We have some hotfixes, but we still haven't even had the rabid change yet. Garalon is still raping pugs day in day out, and Terrace is only opening next week. I personally play on 朵丹尼尔

Because we've always been behind on patches. Only recently did we catch up (to a week behind you all) with MoP launching.
    Doesn't matter. I'm talking about since Tier 8 (first Tier recorded on wowprogress). Going by that logic EU shouldn't be on wowprogress either since they're delayed too. Chinese realms have armory so why aren't they on wowprogress like the TW and Korean realms? That's what I'm wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Doesn't matter. I'm talking about since Tier 8 (first Tier recorded on wowprogress). Going by that logic EU shouldn't be on wowprogress either since they're delayed too. Chinese realms have armory so why aren't they on wowprogress like the TW and Korean realms? That's what I'm wondering.
    It would be awkward to have them on wowprogress before MOP since their delay was way more significant. Cataclysm was released in December of 2010 in the west, while it was released in July 2011 in China, a seven month gap. It is only in MOP that China's release is only a week behind the west, whereas before was several months.
    But yeah, wowprogress should now consider China, even if it is not favoring them due to a week delay

Deleted
    Gratz ! Now upload Amber-Shaper kill, please. Only 25 man versions has been uploadet

Deleted
    Congrats indeed, kinda sad that you guys end up getting normal raids by the same time we get the LFR ones but I just assume it has to do with regulations and other issues with localization.
    I must say though, as an European that doesn't work towards world firsts, it's pretty good to have a one day delay comparing to the US, as most bugs are already solved by the time our patch arrives, while the US peeps always get the short end of the stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Until MOP, Chinese WoW was MONTHS behind in patches. Only recently did we catch up. I agree through, WoW progress should track CWOW, but as I mentioned before patches are come and go here. Hell the massive worm from Jade Forest still isn't even hotfixed

Eskobar, I'm pretty sure they delay is to convert your patches/hotfixes into our locale. In 5.1 CWOW will be doing the 10/25 unshared lockout experience, so with that gear advantage I expect some world first competition then.