Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Baron geddon i love to hate you

Finally after a year i got my other binding and completed thunderfury today im happy
    Nixs

grats I was trying to get garr to drop mine for about 4 yearsish before I got mine

This is obviously a very subtle pro-America post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Who cares? Not like you can Transmog the thing, it's worthless these days. Doesn't even carry any particular prestige, like a Shadowmourne might (cuz that's still tough to solo).
    Someone sounds upset.

Deleted
    I know.

I hate him.

Burning, seething hate.

Currently on my 44'th run. Still waiting for his binding, it's all I need.

Shadowmourne carrying prestige? Only the ones that were created during Wotlk time (not that many ppl check that).

As for binding - big grats to you. Luck can be cruel sometimes. I got mine few weeks before Mop and I was farming it since the beginning of Wotlk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Shadowmourne carrying prestige? Only the ones that were created during Wotlk time (not that many ppl check that).

As for binding - big grats to you. Luck can be cruel sometimes. I got mine few weeks before Mop and I was farming it since the beginning of Wotlk.
    Even then it was a group achievement. YOU didn't kill the bosses, your guild/raid did

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I know that hate. That bastard didn't drop mine for 6 months.
    Gratz to you OP!!!
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Grats OP

I finally managed to get my thunderfury last year (on my fucking ALT lol) but with shared achieves it no bigger plus it suits my pally alot more than it wouldve suited my hunter main

Congrats OP! I know I jumped up and danced when mine finally dropped after 3 years.

got the eye of sulfurus and the garr binding on my second solo run in this place. took about 35ish runs after that to get Baron Geddons... i couldn't believe it when i finally got it. now if only my rogue could figure out how to pick up a 2-handed weapon, 7 years and still can't figure it out.

It's amazing that nobody knows you can reset MC.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimit View Post
    You can't kill the bosses more than once per week

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimit View Post
    You can reset the trash not the bosses just like any other raid

It looks like we will eventually be able to transmog legendaries and different weapon types so it is not entirely pointless

grats ... 5 yrs later that ahole still hasnt dropped mine for my paladin lol

my rogue got both of his bindings in 3 weeks and a glaive ...... curse u GC

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho View Post
    grats I was trying to get garr to drop mine for about 4 yearsish before I got mine
    Yeah, Garr's being a stingy boss with that binding for me. Sad thing is someone in my guild got both of them on like his 4th or 5th clear.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2012-11-08 at 07:01 AM. Reason: No need for bad words
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    dropped it 2 weeks before MoP, the next week (still missing sulfuras) i dropped both bindings in the same run, and i was farming it every week since late-TBC

i feel you bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting on my Geddon binding, grats to OP
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.