Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

If I delete a character that looted a mount, does the account lose it?

Back in Cataclysm I looted a Vitreous Stone Drake from whichever instance it drops from whilst leveling up another Shaman. I have another Shaman on a different server and faction but it was my vanilla main and has maxed out professions.

If I delete the current Shaman that looted the Vitreous Stone Drake will that mount be removed from the account? And also if I transfer my Alliance Shaman over to horde will my horde characters receive the conqueror title? I'm not sure if that title is account-wide.

Once a mount is added to your battle.net account-wide mounts section, it is saved and will be there even if you delete the character that had it originally. If you have the justicar title, then it will switch to conqueror when you faction change. These titles are not account-wide, they are bound to the character that got the achievement.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jhurley713 View Post
    Once a mount is added to your battle.net account-wide mounts section, it is saved and will be there even if you delete the character that had it originally. If you have the justicar title, then it will switch to conqueror when you faction change. These titles are not account-wide, they are bound to the character that got the achievement.
    Thanks for clearing that up. It's a shame I won't be able to get my PvP titles account wide; the professions and reputations are still worth the transfer/faction change though.

I think they stay no matter what.

i have deleted an alt that looted 2 mounts like 1 month ago and i still have those 2 mounts.