Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryf View Post
    Tnx for the helpful input guys. The problem is now solved and ive added sms protection to the accounts.
    that should help as they can then send codes to unlock directly to you instead of going through all this hassle again.

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    As usual when people complain about Blizzard we're clearly not getting the whole story here. Why were you at a hotel instead of at home? Are you on the run from the law? Add the fact that your wife can't speak english well to the equation and the conclusion is there's clearly trafficking going on here. You can't seriously expect Blizzard to endorse that? Yeah, call customer service but don't expect them to unlock your account until you've turned yourself in to the authorities.
    I laughed for a lot longer than I probably should have
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Blizzard had everyone change there secert answer maybe 2 - 3 months ago, how could you forget it already it should be made something you will remember or write down somewhere that isn't on your computer.
    I dont recall having to change mine since battle.net was made mandatory, which was years ago?

Your best bet is to call customer service, or try the license picture again, I locked myself out of my account last week when I accidentally deleted my authenticator, and all was restored within 20 minutes of sending the drivers license picture in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard had everyone change there secert answer maybe 2 - 3 months ago, how could you forget it already it should be made something you will remember or write down somewhere that isn't on your computer.
    I don't think they made everyone. I remember reading that they were going to make everyone after their security was compromised, but they never actually made me change mine.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They don't ban without giving reasons, Check the email they will have sent you, It's not a problem Blizz have created, it's a problem because you don't know the answer to your secret question, It may not always be the case, but i always believe the account must have been bought if you don't know the answers, I don't understand why you would choose a question and answer you wouldn't remember

But as people have said, Call them, with Blizz you can email them untill you're blue in the face, Calling them though usually helps alot quicker

Only some americans afaik. There's more to the world than America.