what if i cant reach the haste breakpoint as a moonkin

with my current gear it seems i just can't get to that 5273 point. while im in moonkin form my haste is at 12.5% and i have already done all the reforging i can. so with that being said if i can't reach the break point should i just keep it the way it is? i thought i might have read that crit is better if you cant reach the haste cap but im not sure.

plz help!

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the cap was 35.8%?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I thought the cap was 35.8%?
    It's with moonkin aura and NG. Anw 5273 is right so why mess with %s ?

I guess you would go all Crit if you can't even gem/reforge the cap.

Reforge to crit until you can reach it.

Firebert, it's a breakpoint, not a cap. There are more like it higher up. Also, it's 35.8% total, not 35.8% from haste rating.

Could you link your armory so we might be able to help you further?

Remember that you can also swap your gems (320 haste instead of 320 crit etc.).
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Deleted
    Yeah the breakpoint can easily get reached from ilevel 460+ I think O_o. You might just want to aquire some more haste gear.

yeah i was being stupid lol. i went on the Ah and bought some 320 haste gems so my haste went up to a pretty good amount. ill link my armory for you guys

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 05:35 PM ----------

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hammul/simple i still have to change my shoulder gem. would it be better to ignore the socket bonus and just go for the haste?

Replace the meta gem with the +400 spirit one to open up reforging options, use Haste + Spirit/Hit in helmet, Intel+Haste in shoulders but you also have too many non-haste items. Don't think you can reach it currently.