Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Get out! Get out now!

Your GM is a MASSIVE tool (as stated by alot of others).
    I've been in a guild like this some years ago, and I can tell you that your GM is using his guild to pleasure his need for power. He sounds like he just wants to controll people no matter what the cost.

You would be surprised how fast you can break up a guild like that - get your friends and leave. You will be raiding in another guild within a week.
    I can't even... get out now!

Deleted
    Change the guild. Seriously

As an ex GM i can assure you that the behavior of your GM is just simply selfish and 6 officers for a 10 man good lord. I was the sole GM in my guild with 1 guy you could call an officer, he basically just helped me with raid organisation. Loot should be distributed the way it helps the raid most. BiS items go to the respective class period, if you roll on a BiS for locks against a mage and a priest then you automatically get it for the love of god because you don't need an upgrade for a long time and the BiS for the others will drop eventually as well. This is not even worth the discussion. I had loot priority myself in the guild but not because i was the GM but because i was the main tank and still if i felt that the 2nd tank would need an item more than me i gave it to him.
    Distributing loot in a meaningful manner is the only way to progress in difficult raids.
    This all was back in the Ulduar days though.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Immaturity and selfishness, top to bottom. Gear means nothing. Having a good time with friends does mean something.

Deleted
    Immaturity and selfishness, top to bottom. Gear means nothing. Having a good time with friends does mean something.
    1. If gear means nothing then the GM and offs have no reason to whore it.

2. He is obviously no friends with his raid, just a random guy who joined a random guild. It's the same case for me as all my friends stopped playing wow

Deleted
    SO 6 people left the guild thursday night. Since then the guild hasnt done any raids ofc . and 3 of us found a 25 man guild with rules to follow, and we're doing pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pufyanny View Post
    SO 6 people left the guild thursday night. Since then the guild hasnt done any raids ofc . and 3 of us found a 25 man guild with rules to follow, and we're doing pretty good.
    Pretty nice. Good luck in your new adventures
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Are you sure there isn't more to it than this? It isn't that uncommon for progression guilds to have a loot council policy that favors progression over being fair with loot. That means that people who outperform other people (relative to their ilvl differences) will normally be given every piece of loot over the weaker player (assuming the same level of upgrade, etc). It sounds like the OP is clearly underperforming others to a level that can not be explained by the ilvl difference, so are we that sure this isn't the case. It can also mean that certain specs/classes that are essential for a progression boss (i.e. mages and rogues on Spine) are given priority over other classes and it can mean that gearing by role takes place. I.E for most progression, it's generally accepted that you should gear DPS > tanks > healers.

quit them asap and find a guild that needs you , you'll be treated better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tibbee View Post
    Are you sure there isn't more to it than this? It isn't that uncommon for progression guilds to have a loot council policy that favors progression over being fair with loot. That means that people who outperform other people (relative to their ilvl differences) will normally be given every piece of loot over the weaker player (assuming the same level of upgrade, etc). It sounds like the OP is clearly underperforming others to a level that can not be explained by the ilvl difference, so are we that sure this isn't the case. It can also mean that certain specs/classes that are essential for a progression boss (i.e. mages and rogues on Spine) are given priority over other classes and it can mean that gearing by role takes place. I.E for most progression, it's generally accepted that you should gear DPS > tanks > healers.
    The loot issue was no longer valid. I edited the post recently to speak about the new problem. But that was solved also since 6 ppl left the guild. 3 Joined another guild including me and we're doing fine.