Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

(Visual Upgrade) Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

So now it's finally Nidalee's turn to get a visual upgrade.. and i think she really needed it.

Nidalee is one of the old Champion and Riot since (not long ago) started updating all the old champion to be on par with the new ones. Now it's finally Nidalee's turn for the visual update and it looks amazing Good news for all Nidalee lovers.

(Pic of the visual upgrades)
    http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....alee_comic.jpg

So Discuss, what do you think of the new Visual updates for Nidalee ?

(Next Champion in line for Visual Update will prob be Karma, Since she will get it with her relaunch)

Link to thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=31414244
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-11-15 at 06:08 PM.

Deleted
    Its good that they're showing her some love as well, it's well deserved

I agree. Every time I played with/against a Nidalee I thought to myself what an eyesore she was.

vote for faster visual upgrades and maybe delay new champs a bit so that riot got the time for it
    but not going to happen since only new champs and skins get them money
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Good that she gets the upgrade but whats up with those breasts can't they have anny females in the game without huge ones.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would not suprise me if they planned a overhaul on her spells too, screwing her up 100%. Already giving her spear a slight nerf (Range from 1300 or 1250), but having a feeling they are gonna ruin her spear sooner or later. Hope they will just stick to giving her a visual update, and nothing else...
    I feel she's working fine as she is already.. Other then some people not knowing how to move a inch to the left to dodge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Good that she gets the upgrade but whats up with those breasts can't they have anny females in the game without huge ones.
    Be glad that Annie doesn't have massive tits.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    That.... Would be quite disturbing...

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont think karma needs a visual update, her model and spell animations are pretty snazzy

i think morde needs to be a) taller, b) sort out his pointy feet

panth needs a fresh coat of paint as well, with his spear being all wonky and having the weirdest leg muscles ive ever seen

viegar and twitch need new models too imo, they just look to.. jagged for some reason

no other champs come to mind when it comes to weird models
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tits or gtfo... No but seriously that would be extremely disturbing like Dukro said.

OT: As a Nidalee player I'm extremely happy for this. Makes her more appealing, can't wait to see myself in cat form pouncing upon my enemies murdering them ruthlessly and then jumping away dodging the gank.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukro View Post
    That.... Would be quite disturbing...
    Rework incoming boyz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rework incoming boyz!
    You just jinxed it...
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukro View Post
    Would not suprise me if they planned a overhaul on her spells too, screwing her up 100%. Already giving her spear a slight nerf (Range from 1300 or 1250), but having a feeling they are gonna ruin her spear sooner or later. Hope they will just stick to giving her a visual update, and nothing else...
    I feel she's working fine as she is already.. Other then some people not knowing how to move a inch to the left to dodge.
    Don't be silly. That is not a nerf.

They changed the way it's calculated (from edge of model rather than center), which is all.

Deleted
    I love this new rework, I have no idea if it's been released or not but I can't wait to play her!

The cougar is amazing, in her custom skin, let's just see how her abilities are when she uses them.

Also, Pharaoh Nidalee seems to be good too, her cougar seems so much better, a lot more than it was, I love this, Riot did a good job.

I think riot just goes from old champ to old champ and decides whether they need a mechanics rework like kat, or a visual upgrade like nidalee. Or even both. If they simply reworked her visuals, I'm sure they are quite satisfied with her toolkit/mechanics. It would make little sense for them to mess with her visuals, then come back later and do the mechanics over. Might as well do it all at once.

So don't expect any mechanic updates guys. She looks great though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I think riot just goes from old champ to old champ and decides whether they need a mechanics rework like kat, or a visual upgrade like nidalee. Or even both. If they simply reworked her visuals, I'm sure they are quite satisfied with her toolkit/mechanics. It would make little sense for them to mess with her visuals, then come back later and do the mechanics over. Might as well do it all at once.

So don't expect any mechanic updates guys. She looks great though.
    God, I hope she stays the way she is, I love the way she is now, don't change her!

I didnt mind the Nid herself , but the cat form, eww.
    Good job riot she looks good now !

Next Sion? he looks weird when he runs

Yupp...needed indeed

10+ Year Old Account
    Preview of a bunch of them.
    No new jokes or taunt? :\
    And that dance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Preview of a bunch of them.
    No new jokes or taunt? :\
    And that dance.
    [video=youtube;j0hm0gTwPYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU0NwzCHb8Fg89eTB5eYX17Q&feature=player_embedded&v=j0hm0gTwPYI#![video]
    Why isn't Pharaoh Nidalee in there?!