Deleted

Normal ELITE 25 man Protectors of the Endless Vid from Disci Priest POV

Hello, saw a really big thread about terrace so i decided to make this post with the vid from our 25 man normal elite kill. I do realize alot of guilds killed it but this is to hopefully help people that are having problems with enrage time as did we cause of main raiders not showing up for raid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i1Al...ature=youtu.be

If you have any questions about the fight or something, let me know, I will gladly answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only really have one question... how do you play on a gameboy?

Edit: Nevermind, found another question, why do you click spells you use frequently?

Deleted
    It's not a gameboy... It's an old 19 inch screen, sorry I'm not made of gold like you.

For the clicking, besides shadow word pain, desperate prayer, mindbender I'm not clicking on almost anything, guess I just got used to clicking some spells. Not the point of the post though... Trolls will be trolls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Good job
    Thank you, was a fairly nice fight. Looking forward to test it on heroic, hoping to see that circle aoe into action

Quote Originally Posted by Disperata View Post
    Thank you, was a fairly nice fight. Looking forward to test it on heroic, hoping to see that circle aoe into action
    Heh, it will rape on heroic :-D Meh hopefully we finish HOF this week so we can get there as well xD

Deleted
    Pretty easy to kill if you run 5 healers

What the fuck is Normal Elite?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Pretty easy to kill if you run 5 healers
    We went with more healers because the dps main raiders didn't show up for raid. That's best advice I can give to go less healers than us. We had me with almost 13 mil damage done and one of the monk healers with 8 mil.

I'm sure it will rape on heroic though I expect it to be easier than HoF heroic, that's just a guess though cause I didn't start HoF heroic progress yet.

Deleted
    I didn't really see what was Elite about it, as a caster I almost fell asleep in the center of the room during our kill. I guess/hope this will be harder in Heroic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WtfamIreading View Post
    What the fuck is Normal Elite?
    There will be heroic elite too mate so I felt the need to say that

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 01:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    I didn't really see what was Elite about it, as a caster I almost fell asleep in the center of the room during our kill. I guess/hope this will be harder in Heroic.
    It is a bit undertuned I agree. But I'm sure heroic wont be, or at least I hope so

Pretty underwhelming fight for a normal mode, even on elite mode. We 1 shotted it without a sweat while the other normal mdoes took about 4-6 attemps each.
    Tiandar --------- retired
    US Executus <Static> 13/13h , 7/7H, 6/8 H (25 man)
    staticraid.com

Deleted
    Yes, with a decent roster it is easily doable. Guess blizzard wanted to give a chance to casual guilds, or maybe to give some more heroic-like items for faster progression.

dont really see the point of normal elite items, shouldve been heroic only, the difficulty of the fight between normal and normal "hardmode" is far from significant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    dont really see the point of normal elite items, shouldve been heroic only, the difficulty of the fight between normal and normal "hardmode" is far from significant.
    Yes but I am very sure the difference from heroic and heroic elite/hard mode how you call it will be very big. As it was in Ulduar times for iron council.

EDIT: I guess they just wanted to speed the progression of casual guilds.