Deleted

searching for a game

there are way too many online games to choose from and new ones appear from day to day so i need help with this - i need to find a MMO with the following characteristics

1) the game should allow people to take equipment from guilty players (those who killed too many people) once they kill them.

2) there should be no item lock feature (like in conquer online) which prevents guilty players from dropping equipment when they get killed

3) it would be good if the servers would be located in europe so that i won't have lag

4) the game should be pretty popular. i've seen some games in which it takes several minutes to meet another player so i don't want to be the only one playing

5) and at last, the game should require some skill so that it won't be boring

for me the first 2 are the most important, everything else comes after

Deleted
    What exactly defines a guilty player?

Deleted
    you must excuse me but i don't talk with tards

Infracted
    Last edited by Remilia; 2012-11-15 at 11:52 AM.

Deleted
    Cute.
    Have fun with your new game, I could recommend XBoxLive, you'll find a lot of persons of your state of mind there.

Deleted
    and i could recommend that you cut your wrists already. and you know nothing about my state of mine you piece of crap. i make software in java you dirt

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-11-15 at 12:28 PM.

That's not how you ask people questions...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ciomalau View Post
    and i could recommend that you cut your wrists already. and you know nothing about my state of mine you piece of crap. i make software in java you dirt
    God you're having serious issues man. Go see a shrink or something.