[JC] What to do with uncut green quality gems?

I prospected a lot of Ghost Iron Ore in order to get enough blue quality gems for all five JC mounts.
    As a result, I am currently sitting on several stacks of green quality gems and I don't know what to do with them.

Transmuting into blue quality gems would be an option. However, Golden Lotus costs around 100g while cut gems have a price of ~50g each

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Ornate bands and shadowfire necklaces. Disenchant.

Deleted
    Not sure atm, but you could look at the prices of ench mats on your server - from 6 serpents eye and 6 [sunstone/roguestone/tiger opal/pandarian garnet] you can make rare jewelry and have it disenchanted, if ethereal shards are cheap that will burn money though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post
    I prospected a lot of Ghost Iron Ore in order to get enough blue quality gems for all five JC mounts.
    As a result, I am currently sitting on several stacks of green quality gems and I don't know what to do with them.

Transmuting into blue quality gems would be an option. However, Golden Lotus costs around 100g while cut gems have a price of ~50g each

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    Check the prices of the rings/necklaces on your server, and check the prices of dusts. You can make rings/necklaces with all those green gems, AH the rare rings/neck that you get, and DE the uncommon ones. Note though that they have an obscene deposit amount, so if you have to relist them several times, it cuts into your profit quite easily.

My alchemist gets plenty of motes from farming so I just buy Golden Lotus with Spirits. Then I transmute my green gems as needed into blues so I can keep up with the Jewelcrafting dailies (mostly since I don't always want to mine and hope for blues).

Deleted
    u can always make em into perfect cuts

Find out 3 gems that make the blue quality necks and rings, make those and de into shards.

Take the other 3 and make into green rings/necks and de those.

Assuming serpents eyes are below 5g each <_<