Am I doing something horribly wrong? (PvE)

First of all I've been playing rogue since end of 2005. Nothing too hardcore and I raided mostly on WotLK. Now when I mostly only run LFR since I dont have a raiding guild it feels like I'm doing less dps than I should. I read EJ and forums and learn my class from there and I dont think I'm failing in anything particular.

Anyways my armory link is here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Wikko/simple if anyone could be telling how much dps I should be pulling with my gear would be appreciated. I do about 62k on Gara'jal which is by simply tunneling the boss. And that is in LFR.

Deleted

3 unenchanted items
    Are you using a reforge tool? Yours seem like they could be improved upon

Any logs?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Dont have any logs since I've only been running LFR. And yeah those unenchanted items are something that I've been trying to change soon, been farming spirit of harmonies for the LW chest.
    I've been reforging to get yellow hit cap and expertise cap, even tho mastery > expertise according to EJ. I just hate when the boss dodges my mutilates. After capping those I've been going mastery in all I can, which isnt much tbh

My point is, are you using something like Reforgelite to help you reach your reforging goals?
    I am the lucid dream

No, I'm not, but should that even matter since mastery is the way to go. After yellow hit.

It won't make a huge difference, but if you want to properly optimise your character, you should attempt to use it. On top of that, my god it makes life easier.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    No, I'm not, but should that even matter since mastery is the way to go. After yellow hit.
    It does for getting around the edges. If you, for example, have hit and mastery on a piece, you may end up reforging the hit to expertise, and expertise elsewhere to mastery, making up for the loss of hit with a crit-hit reforge on a third piece (which is, for argument's sake, crit/mastery)... netting in a total gain for your mastery, without losing either hit or expertise. You're probably not shifting hundreds of stats, but it's better than going by hand unless you're very thorough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    It does for getting around the edges. If you, for example, have hit and mastery on a piece, you may end up reforging the hit to expertise, and expertise elsewhere to mastery, making up for the loss of hit with a crit-hit reforge on a third piece (which is, for argument's sake, crit/mastery)... netting in a total gain for your mastery, without losing either hit or expertise. You're probably not shifting hundreds of stats, but it's better than going by hand unless you're very thorough.
    Good point, thanks. I'll take a look at it