SWTOR 1.4.3 Client mirrors?

Hello!

So, I'm thinking of logging back into SWTOR after a bit away to check out all this new F2P stuff. I was wondering, tho, if anyone knew of a reliable download mirror for at least the pre-patch client, since the SWTOR sit/launcher will be down for a while and overburdened when it does come back up.

Thanks!

I believe patching should still be possible at downtime, did it earlier today. Though it's getting close to F2P now so it might not be so fast.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Annnnd here's where I realize I was an idiot and didn't start patching this morning before I left for work >< Super fail on my part

10+ Year Old Account
    well the patch wasnt too large anyways and theres still about 1½ till servers are up

Deleted
    To quantify it, as there are still people on slow connections and with data limits, initial download is ~170mb.

edit; 3rd party download is here:

http://www.chip.de/downloads/Star-Wa..._55023814.html

might be the german version and not 100% up to date (no info on version), but should be the bulk of the data needed
    Last edited by mmocabce60bc47; 2012-11-15 at 04:33 PM.

I don't have the game or the installer at all, tho, is my issue. And the website won't let me log in to download it. XD

I was subscribed in the past, but I removed the game from my system after I unsubscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by azrielen View Post
    I don't have the game or the installer at all, tho, is my issue. And the website won't let me log in to download it. XD

I was subscribed in the past, but I removed the game from my system after I unsubscribed.
    Ah.

Well, you could google "swtor setup download" if you wanted to play a bit of roulette.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Ah.

Well, you could google "swtor setup download" if you wanted to play a bit of roulette.
    Ha yes, I tried. That's exactly what I don't want to play, tho. XD Might have to anyway.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8h0n8v35md5umjb

I uploaded mine, download it at your own risk.

Deleted
    Sweden...
    Just to flame my jealousy, what kind of connection do you have to upload this on short notice?

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    http://www.mediafire.com/?8h0n8v35md5umjb

I uploaded mine, download it at your own risk.
    Oh thanks! I do certainly trust someone I can put a cat graphic to rather than some anonymous file sharing site. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Sweden...
    Just to flame my jealousy, what kind of connection do you have to upload this on short notice?
    It's just the installer (38MB), no need for the jealousy.

I just downloaded the patch this morning, it only took about 15mins. Servers should be back up in about 1hr 20min.