Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

[Rift] What's your level?

Don't really want this to be a "competition" but I do if you get my drift. Just want to see how all the forum regulars here are doing. I will try to keep this post edited and up to date. Please let us know how high you have gotten so far. Also, feel free to share any fun experienced you've had while leveling so far, tips or tricks you have found along the way, or anything really.

As for the kinda-sorta race, let's see who can get 60 first. When you do hit 60, please post a screen shot with date/time and achievement.

If you wish, please include your in-game name and server in the format I used in mine below. If you wish to keep it a secret that is ok as well.

I'll start off:

NeedDeeps: 60(No Screenshot)
    Alyssa: 59
    Lathais - Lathais@Deepwood(US): 59
    Primalthirst: 58
    Acquiesce of Telara: 55
    Antipathy: 54
    DeltrusDisc - Deltress@Deepwood(US): 54.51
    Viantha: 52.4
    hailey: 52
    Syce: 52
    jamari: 51.5
    Requiemcliff - Finnett@Feyblight: 51
    Clymene: 51
    ratharold: 51

I have 2 characters that are about 2 bars to 52. I can't decide which to level so I keep leveling both. I need to just flip a coin

Deleted
    Level 50 and a half, Damn dimensions have got me again

Just hit 52 on my main. I'm playing in a very exploration-type style and have completed Cape Jule, City Core, and Pelladane
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deltress@Deepwood(US) 2 bubbles left
    Nearly 53.

Having a lot of stuff going on this week that is really hindering my progress. In class right now at a campus half an hour from home, plus chilling with a friend for a bit afterwards, then meeting up with *another* friend for business reasons. >_< Probably would have been at 54 by now if LIFE RESPONSIBILITIES could go away. ;p I've always been a slow leveler though.

Also I guess two folks in <Terrible Idea> already hit level 60 this morning. Wasn't on but saw all the grats spam when I checked Rift mobile app. Aldy get shard first, Lathais?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

52.5. I've grabbed a couple of exploration achievements, one or two "highest point of the map" sorts of things, and been grabbing every good fishing node I come across. Lost about an hour yesterday having to re-level my Runecrafting from 1-300 again.

Something I find amusing: Never during my time in previous MMOs did I feel like being in a guild was essential during the first week of an expac. While it's certainly not essential, I think it'd do wonders for getting a lot of Hunt Rifts, Onslaughts and other events taken care of. There's plenty of people up and about doing stuff, but some organized tasks wouldn't be dismissed by me this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    52.5. I've grabbed a couple of exploration achievements, one or two "highest point of the map" sorts of things, and been grabbing every good fishing node I come across. Lost about an hour yesterday having to re-level my Runecrafting from 1-300 again.

Something I find amusing: Never during my time in previous MMOs did I feel like being in a guild was essential during the first week of an expac. While it's certainly not essential, I think it'd do wonders for getting a lot of Hunt Rifts, Onslaughts and other events taken care of. There's plenty of people up and about doing stuff, but some organized tasks wouldn't be dismissed by me this time around.
    Oh man, for several hours the first night, <Terrible Idea> had a packed raid group just doing hunt rift after hunt rift, because they're trying to get to rank 2. Pretty sure some have gotten to that point, by now, too.
    "A flower.

Been hopping between alts, so on my main

51 and a Half so far (Finnett@Feyblight)

10+ Year Old Account
    49 Mage... >_>;;

15+ Year Old Account
    i hit lvl 51 today on my rogue, but i have a very limited play time during the week, hopefully ill be able to get in some decent amount of time in on the weekend.

hit lvl 51 and half today

harbinger mage

been taking my time doing instant adventure roughly about 4-5hrs to do 50-51 and about 2-3 hrs to do half of 51

collecting tons of herbs, wood and ore

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Deltress@Deepwood(US) 2 bubbles left
    Nearly 53.

Having a lot of stuff going on this week that is really hindering my progress. In class right now at a campus half an hour from home, plus chilling with a friend for a bit afterwards, then meeting up with *another* friend for business reasons. >_< Probably would have been at 54 by now if LIFE RESPONSIBILITIES could go away. ;p I've always been a slow leveler though.

Also I guess two folks in <Terrible Idea> already hit level 60 this morning. Wasn't on but saw all the grats spam when I checked Rift mobile app. Aldy get shard first, Lathais?
    Not sure, I wasn't on. I went to sleep late late last night and woke up to a call that I needed to come in to work for a couple hours. We only have like 3 people at my work, I tend to run the place by myself a lot if the boss is out. Boss had an errand he had to run and our driver had to be out to do what he does, so I had to go in for a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Not sure, I wasn't on. I went to sleep late late last night and woke up to a call that I needed to come in to work for a couple hours. We only have like 3 people at my work, I tend to run the place by myself a lot if the boss is out. Boss had an errand he had to run and our driver had to be out to do what he does, so I had to go in for a bit.
    Ah fair enough, yeah I went to bed around 3:30AM and had to be up at like 11:40AM and just grabbed a couple things to eat and drove half an hour to school. guh.
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have one of each basic class, and all are around 25-30. I started when Rift released, but didn't play for long. I recently picked it back up, so I hope to get my chars up more this time around lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I was pretty casual and only played 9 hours the first day.
    So I'm only 57.3 now, taking a few hours off for breakfast and to read the news. Takes a bit over 4 hours per level, hoping to be 60 by Friday morning NA server time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    I was pretty casual and only played 9 hours the first day.
    So I'm only 57.3 now, taking a few hours off for breakfast and to read the news. Takes a bit over 4 hours per level, hoping to be 60 by Friday morning NA server time.
    "Only 57.3 now"

I smell ARROGANCE!!!

Arrogance, Ascended, it will be your DOOM!
    "A flower.

56, expect to be 58 before I go to bed and 60 by tomorrow night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    56, expect to be 58 before I go to bed and 60 by tomorrow night.
    High hopes eh?

I s'pose if I buckle down I should be 53 in under an hour, 2 bubbles to fill.
    "A flower.

Level-not-60.

Total bullshit.