Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    LOL@Fencers

me = still level 50, gonna take me a while I think

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    High hopes eh?

I s'pose if I buckle down I should be 53 in under an hour, 2 bubbles to fill.
    Aim high, might not make it but at least the ambition is there. =)
    Last edited by Redblade; 2012-11-16 at 04:16 AM.

Level 51, playing casually is going to take a long time to get to 60

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Level-not-60.

Total bullshit.
    This was my attitude for the first ~15 hours as well.

Made it to 58 but I don't think I'll get 60 before bed. Probably 59 then call it a night and finish it off in the morning.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    This was my attitude for the first ~15 hours as well.

Made it to 58 but I don't think I'll get 60 before bed. Probably 59 then call it a night and finish it off in the morning.
    What the hell? How many hours out of these past two days have you actually invested into leveling?

I don't have ADD... but I wish I wasn't so easily distracted. >_<
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

What the hell? How many hours out of these past two days have you actually invested into leveling?

I don't have ADD... but I wish I wasn't so easily distracted. >_<
    A lot.
    First day I played about 9 hours and went to bed around 9pm, then I started playing at 7:30 am and finished 26 hours later at 9:30am. Then I took a break until ~1pm and now I'm logging off at 7pm. Pretty much burnt out at the moment, just need some rest. I know a lot of people who only slept for the first time when they hit 60 earlier tonight. But most of my guild is 57+ so I'm with company :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I hit 53 and just happen to find myself in bed now posting via phone. What is this?
    "A flower.

I'm 52.4, which is not bad considering I spent about 2 hours or so in Exodus last night. I'm always pleasantly surprised when a group is willingly to go through a dozen wipes to finish a place, having only 1 person in our group who had even seen the fights before. Rift players have been the most patient and understanding of any MMO I've played with. The rush when we killed the last boss made it all worth it. As much as I'd like to be 60, I'm having a great time getting there!

54 now

Finished Cape Jule, City Core, Eastern Holdings, Pelladane and now in Serratos. Going back and forth to experience everything I can a I go and I'm loving it; the story quest chains really ramp up and are more tied to zone events and invasions than before, and I love that.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    54 now

Finished Cape Jule, City Core, Eastern Holdings, Pelladane and now in Serratos. Going back and forth to experience everything I can a I go and I'm loving it; the story quest chains really ramp up and are more tied to zone events and invasions than before, and I love that.
    Only 54 and you've finished both City Core and Eastern Holdings? AND Kingdom and Cape?! Dafuq?!
    "A flower.

Only 54 and you've finished both City Core and Eastern Holdings? AND Kingdom and Cape?! Dafuq?!
    as I've said, exploration style, not doing IA's, running dungeons, or dailies, etc. basically story quests 60% of the time,and 40% carnage when it ties in to other quest objectives.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

10+ Year Old Account
    as I've said, exploration style, not doing IA's, running dungeons, or dailies, etc. basically story quests 60% of the time,and 40% carnage when it ties in to other quest objectives.
    Hmm, still seems 54 is a little low for all of that content done, especially since City Core is like 52-54, and EH seems to be 53-56...

Seratos though, I must say, is just insanely huge. I knew it was huge on the beta... but I can't get over how big it is. >_>
    "A flower.

Hmm, still seems 54 is a little low for all of that content done, especially since City Core is like 52-54, and EH seems to be 53-56...

Seratos though, I must say, is just insanely huge. I knew it was huge on the beta... but I can't get over how big it is. >_>
    Not sure, I think it was designed that way, I mean cape jule 50 - 51, City Core and Pelladane 51-52.5 and EH 52.5-54. Seratos is EPICALLY huge. Did u notice Crucia flying over it? she targets you every so often and bombards you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't watch my YouTube videos! </3 Q.Q
    Yeah I've got video of her flying around on beta. I think Seatin and I both did that. :P

I thought Pelladane and Cape were equal level zones though, at least they both start at 50. O_o
    "A flower.

You didn't watch my YouTube videos! </3 Q.Q
    Yeah I've got video of her flying around on beta. I think Seatin and I both did that. :P

I thought Pelladane and Cape were equal level zones though, at least they both start at 50. O_o
    yes newbie, but you still get XP at 52 for level 50 quests

And the comment was directed to our community in general, not just your epic youtubing self <3

10+ Year Old Account
    yes newbie, but you still get XP at 52 for level 50 quests

And the comment was directed to our community in general, not just your epic youtubing self <3
    Oh.

>_>

I suppose I'm not that special after all. lolol

Thanks for the complement though, epic YouTubing self. hehe
    "A flower.

Hit 55 a bit earlier. For anyone looking for leveling tips, here ya go:

Work each continent. Cape Jule + Pelladane, City Core, Eastern Holdings and Seratos. Do each Onslaught at least once, and while you're at it, DO complete each carnage quest. It's also highly advised you waste a day doing nothing but Hunt Rifts. Watch the chat channels, Hunt Rift farming is being advertised every few minutes. If the groups are full, just follow along and you'll earn more than enough XP to make it worth it, plus you'll be invited in when someone drops group.

Having to partake in everything might sound excruciating, but once you get into the rhythm, it actually turns into a lot of fun.

Mistakes I've made along the way:

1. Unknowingly failed the final quest in City Core. Stay close to Captain Hawkins when you're face to face with the Bacon Monkey. If you don't, you won't have a clue what the hell you should be doing when you land in Eastern Holdings.
    2. No matter what else you skip, be sure to see the storyline through to the end for each zone. Really great upgrades are yours for the taking.
    3. DO NOT MISS the dream storyline in Eastern Holdings. Phenomenal chain.

Deleted
    51.5 , enjoying fooling around with the harbringer soul and just trying to complete as much of Pellane as possible before I bounce and head to Cape Jule!

10+ Year Old Account
    53.5 after spending literally 6 hours playing today and actually doing A LOT OF SHIT.

I can't believe how LITTLE progress I've made. Holy crap.

Granted I've been doing a lot in Cape Jule... but I just have the completionist mode engaged right now and want to finish the zone, 100%.
    "A flower.

59 now, think I'll finish off to 60 tomorrow though as I R getting sleepy.