Hi I want to buy the Microsoft Sidewinder keyboard however I would ideally like the US Layout since it has a much wider left Shift key which for gaming is better in my opinion. My problem is that I am from the UK and I mainly use amazon.co.uk to buy things from and they do not have one for sale.

Does anyone know where I can buy on online from? Usually if I just buy a keyboard it will come with the UK layout even if it does not tell me what Layout it is. I've tried many sites and have looked around but not sure if I'm missing something. Any advice would be great. Thank you.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 04:49 PM ----------

I would go for this buy again it does not say and the picture sometimes can lie: http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Perip...&rqcType=c#rqc