Bizzard hates casual players

What happened to getting your valor points in one day? What happened to farming dungeons and upgrading gear and buying the pieces you still need to start raiding? Now I HAVE to do all these dailies just to get enough rep so then i can spend this valor and justice? What the heck Blizz? I only play this game to raid with some friends but i cant afford to be on every day just doing dailies just so then i can farm dungeons and then maybe after 20 dungeons i can buy a back piece. I have never enjoyed dailies but i thought i would give it a chance for this xpac and yep, they still suck. So i picked a rep i was going to get to get a piece that i needed for my healing set and come to find out....I have to be revered with one faction to even start rep with another fatction!!!!??? WHAT!!!? I dont want wellfare epics but some people cannot just play all day whenever they would like. This raid finder crap is easier epics then the old system was. The only system was not broken...so what did you fix? If the only way i can get into epics and have fun doing it is to play every single day and do nothing but the already boring dailies, then looking for another game is not out of the question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    What's up with 1 post threads about dailies today?

Blizzard has made it clear that they think it's a waste of content and that it's too rewarding to let people just farm dungeons, getting valor, justice, drops AND reputation at the same time.

Personally I think it's a very good way of prolonging the lifespan at 90. The Cata model flopped.

PS. adressing Blizzard here makes very little sense
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

i remember when you couldnt even cap your valor in a week without raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres nothing casual about getting your valor all in one day. Plus you can still get your valor all in one day, and its called heroic dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by appster1 View Post
    What happened to getting your valor points in one day? What happened to farming dungeons and upgrading gear and buying the pieces you still need to start raiding? Now I HAVE to do all these dailies just to get enough rep so then i can spend this valor and justice? What the heck Blizz? I only play this game to raid with some friends but i cant afford to be on every day just doing dailies just so then i can farm dungeons and then maybe after 20 dungeons i can buy a back piece. I have never enjoyed dailies but i thought i would give it a chance for this xpac and yep, they still suck. So i picked a rep i was going to get to get a piece that i needed for my healing set and come to find out....I have to be revered with one faction to even start rep with another fatction!!!!??? WHAT!!!? I dont want wellfare epics but some people cannot just play all day whenever they would like. This raid finder crap is easier epics then the old system was. The only system was not broken...so what did you fix? If the only way i can get into epics and have fun doing it is to play every single day and do nothing but the already boring dailies, then looking for another game is not out of the question.
    *sigh*

No, you do not have to do play every single day. You don't have to. You're choosing to because you've set a goal for yourself to get a specific set of gear/vp/item level in a specific set of time.

You don't ever have to do dailies, at all. You can just do dungeons until you get to 460, grind gold to pick up crafted pieces (if you wish), then jump into LFR, pick up LFR gear till 470 and move into HoF and more.

You can even raid regular MV at 460+, which is still in heroic blues level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by silmarilen View Post
    i remember when you couldnt even cap your valor in a week without raiding.
    Little wonder we got bored at 85 when you could cap valor in just a couple of hours, and buy items that directly put you up into the latest tier.
    They won't make that mistake again
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Little wonder we got bored at 85 when you could cap valor in just a couple of hours, and buy items that directly put you up into the latest tier.
    They won't make that mistake again
    Indeed they will not. Also, excellent points. Kinda nice we have to earn it for a change.

What happened to getting your valor points in one day?
    You can, they added it back in. Now the 2nd and beyond random you finish you get half the valor the first one gives.

I dont want wellfare epics
    Yes, you do. The sooner you admit that to yourself, the happier you'll be...
    Last edited by Daveon; 2012-11-15 at 07:13 PM.

I think this is a toll post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zubacz View Post
    I think this is a toll post.
    I wonder how much the toll is...

Quote Originally Posted by GnomercyBeastmaster View Post
    I wonder how much the toll is...
    Our precious, precious time...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    What's up with 1 post threads about dailies today?
    It's probably the same person making new accounts to play around with. I've seen two or three within the last couple of hours myself. :3 Idk why Mr. Dars hasn't caught on.

Don't like dailies? Don't do them. This will be my on-topic response to the remainder of these kind of posts. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    It's probably the same person making new accounts to play around with. I've seen two or three within the last couple of hours myself. :3 Idk why Mr. Dars hasn't caught on
    I notice stuff all the time. I think we can prolly redirect any further replies to this post here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...our-intentions