Any way to find out if you've done Sha of Anger?

I have a really bad memory.... and I dont know if i've already done Sha of Anger this week... and with which character....

is there a way to find out if you've killed him this week without killing him again? (he has no raid id)

Thanks,
    It's just a game.

A notepad on your computer, or desk or phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had this problem last week, couldnt remember if i did it last tuesday or wednesday, so i did it again and i had haha. Until blizz puts in a way to know if youve already looted him im just keeping a note pad near my computer.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can also look at each char's total Sha of Anger kills, last I checked it was either kills or total Settle Down, Bros.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    You can also look at each char's total Sha of Anger kills, last I checked it was either kills or total Settle Down, Bros.
    Thanks, i'll try to keep track of these.

leveling my 3rd character to 90 will be tough to keep track mentally... especially with my weak memory.
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn View Post
    Thanks, i'll try to keep track of these.

leveling my 3rd character to 90 will be tough to keep track mentally... especially with my weak memory.
    you can armory whichever character is in question and look at recent activities.

/run local z,t,s={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week.'},GetQuestsCompleted();for c,v in pairs(z) do if t[c] then s='' else s=' not' end print('You have'..s,'done',v) end

Enjoy

10+ Year Old Account
    I know a couple of guildies who have a bunch of alts so they use an addon to track the lockouts so they'd know what they'd done on which toon, and I believe that addon tracks Sha kills as well. I don't know what its called, though I'd imagine that a quick search of curse would probably find it.

The macro above should work as well, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedimedi View Post
    /run local z,t,s={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week.'},GetQuestsCompleted();for c,v in pairs(z) do if t[c] then s='' else s=' not' end print('You have'..s,'done',v) end

Enjoy
    You sir, are a god.

thank you for this

thanks for the macro. how about a galleon version too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    thanks for the macro. how about a galleon version too?
    no limit on gal kills

SavedInstances is handy if u have alts and you want to know in a pinch what you have cleared already the current week. It also shows valor points.