Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Envyious View Post
    Leblanc has No wave clearing power bar her W, So people will still force it if they want too! The Other moves don't scale that badly off ap, Would be more of a utility AP champ, would probably require double ap.

That said, loving a new support to add to my play list.
    LeBlanc has killing power though, which Nami most certainly lacks.

Nami has much better harass than LB though, so I would hold your horses for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Found at S@20, her abilities:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-f7nlfbeoDi...miabilityi.png

Other changes here: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/11...pbe-patch.html

Edit time, video is out, here's what they all look like:
    YES I CALLED HER ULT!! rofl My friend and I were talking about her when her pic was released. I said it would be cool if she summoned a tidal wave that knocks enemies back or up.

She looks really good in game. Might actually get her.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Nami has much better harass than LB though, so I would hold your horses for the moment.
    Of course she has harass but she doesn't seem to be able to do an AP carry's role.

She's a support, and she won't be like Lulu release.

Both your opinions (Majad, Axethor) bout her not being a viable mid are very subjective without any proof.

Lets wait a bit to see how things turn out.

At least for release her AP ratios are through the roof amazing making her very viable.

Deleted
    At least for release her AP ratios are through the roof amazing making her very viable.
    (I'm sorry for the hate or if this sounds hateful)

What you mean viable? As an AP mid? Who cares? She wasn't made to be an ap mid champion, she only needs to be viable as a support, not an AP mid champion, that's what I'm hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    (I'm sorry for the hate or if this sounds hateful)

What you mean viable? As an AP mid? Who cares? She wasn't made to be an ap mid champion, she only needs to be viable as a support, not an AP mid champion, that's what I'm hoping for.
    Riot needs to make their champions roles clear cut, not "he is this way, but ohh he can be this way" Like Yi. I mention Yi mainly cause I got berated by my team for playing Yi AD.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both your opinions (Majad, Axethor) bout her not being a viable mid are very subjective without any proof.

Lets wait a bit to see how things turn out.

Actually I do have proof. Every match on the PBE has had one or two Nami players in it, and a few have gone mid. It doesn't work.

Not sure I like the whole swimming in a moving puddle of water. May not change my plans to get Swain first.
    RETH

I think she could be alot like janna mid, with less clearing power but much better team fighting. She is not the traditional burst damage mid laner but instead a more damage over time , cc mid. It might work but we will have to see. What will really decide if she is played there or not is if pros play her there if they don't and you try to you will be called a troll

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Maybe a little, magic trick. >: )
    My dear friend Duro, you know me too well
    *poof* smoke cloud *

10+ Year Old Account
    ...No Nami-swan?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Okay...

This whole ''IS SHE VIABLE MID PLX?'' is kinda annoying.

Who cares if she is viable mid? She will obviously NOT be the best mid, a high tier mid, a competitive mid, whatever. There are a LOT of champions which aren't mid which could be played mid. Know why they aren't? Cause a lot more champions can do it MUCH better.

Nami looks like a wonderful support and I like her look a great deal though.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Deleted
    To be honest, I worded what I said in a few posts.

I don't care if she can mid, top, jungle or ad carry, I only care that she can be a viable and good support, that's all I want, a support.

Deleted
    Having now seen what she can do, i can tell for sure that im going to get her and play her support. Some lovely abilities etc which seem really fun. The range on that tidal wave though 0.o

Deleted
    About time we got a new support!

Next I'd like a tanky top, something as tanky as mundo/singed.

Sat here hurling money at my screen in anticipation... I play mostly sona / janna supports and she seems to really be something I would like, I also love her look....

Do want!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Found at S@20, her abilities:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-f7nlfbeoDi...miabilityi.png

Other changes here: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/11...pbe-patch.html

Edit time, video is out, here's what they all look like:
    MUST BUY OMG OMG OMG.
    That ultimate looks so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    ...No Nami-swan?
    It can wait until after Robin-chwwaan!

But seriously. I got my IP ready. Going to have a ton of fun between her and the new masteries.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Will be upset if we don't get a Pirate Nami skin by this time next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Okay...

This whole ''IS SHE VIABLE MID PLX?'' is kinda annoying.

Who cares if she is viable mid? She will obviously NOT be the best mid, a high tier mid, a competitive mid, whatever. There are a LOT of champions which aren't mid which could be played mid. Know why they aren't? Cause a lot more champions can do it MUCH better.

Nami looks like a wonderful support and I like her look a great deal though.
    I can agree with this. We get few enough supports released already (even less that are competitive) and we have literally tons of viable mids, more than any other available role iirc. I don't think it's too much to ask for for a support class to be objectively superior at support vs other roles, especially with the incoming item revamps.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?