Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Will be upset if we don't get a Pirate Nami skin by this time next year.

I can agree with this. We get few enough supports released already (even less that are competitive) and we have literally tons of viable mids, more than any other available role iirc. I don't think it's too much to ask for for a support class to be objectively superior at support vs other roles, especially with the incoming item revamps.
    I commented to my parther earlier that although I plan to buy her on release, I probably won't get to play her much for the first week or two due to people instalocking her, then calling mid. I'm calling that right now :<

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I commented to my parther earlier that although I plan to buy her on release, I probably won't get to play her much for the first week or two due to people instalocking her, then calling mid. I'm calling that right now :<
    Oh I can see that happening. I will just select Zyra "support" and take ove...I mean, constantly assist with mid ganks as needed. People wonder why I always take Teleport on her too. ~_~

I am debating on whether or not people are going to be too fascinated by mermaid boob lady to not instalock mid, or proceed to have such mediocre/terrible games that they are shamed away after the first few days.

Oh, and there's always "Nami broke, can't win mid with this kit, Riot plz" spam on the community site.
    Last edited by Kenai; 2012-11-18 at 11:11 PM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Oh I can see that happening. I will just select Zyra "support" and take ove...I mean, constantly assist with mid ganks as needed. People wonder why I always take Teleport on her too. ~_~

I am debating on whether or not people are going to be too fascinated by mermaid boob lady to not instalock mid, or proceed to have such mediocre/terrible games that they are shamed away after the first few days.

Oh, and there's always "Nami broke, can't win mid with this kit, Riot plz" spam on the community site.
    And that's when anyone with any sense would say "working as intended"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i just hope she turns out to be more of a support type champ. tired of seeing these new champs released with the ability to do so many multiple things. it seems, notice i said seems, that we've had an abundance of melee, fighter, jungler type champs.

i would honestly prefer they start adjusting champ's toolkits to excel at one thing vs. being average at others. like zed, elise, khazix, rengar, diana. they can all jungle or solo top or mid. they can essentially do 2-3 diffferent roles. id like to see a champ basically limited to 1 role.

while i wont complain when i see someone force something that they cant do, ad sona/support zyra, it just gets old to be on the team with that person. so i agree with majad and axethor, i would much prefer her not even remotely be viable in mid

Deleted
    That ult of hers looks so beast. o.o I'll probably buy her right away. As for her viability in mid... I couldnt care less since i just want to play her as a support anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it is 100% sure that only the Q damages minions.

Atm, myself and my friend are fighting over her, but I want her as support and he wants her mid. THIS COULD END OUR CHAMP FIGHTING.

Very excited for her. <3

Edit: I was just told "DON'T CARE, IMA BE A MERMAID"
    Last edited by Tazila; 2012-11-21 at 06:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post

Edit: I was just told "DON'T CARE, IMA BE A MERMAID"
    That's a debate winner right there, gentlemen.

10+ Year Old Account
    She needs to show more skin, it looks like she's wearing a wet suit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    And that's when anyone with any sense would say "working as intended"
    Pity 97.942184% of LoL players have no sense, and are just moronically stupid.

I'm keen for her, but I should just wait a week or two before even attempting to play her.
    Too many AP mids already released this year, we don't need people thinking there is another one, ugh.

I NEED A NEW SUPPORT! Lulu + Taric + Nami = fun times!
    Wonder what the skin will be. Hmmmmmmmm.

Off-topic. Next champ is a 'bad-ass women'. So me thinks a new Female tank, or another AD Melee.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 12:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neonic View Post
    She needs to show more skin, it looks like she's wearing a wet suit.
    GOOD.
    Sick of the stupid sleazy outfits.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 03:52 PM ----------

*As with any champion, Nami’s abilities may change before release.

Interesting?
    Never noticed them say that before.

Maybe they are thinking about changing one of Nami's skills. Unusual.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    *As with any champion, Nami’s abilities may change before release.

Interesting?
    Never noticed them say that before.
    As far as I'm aware they say things like this up until the actual spotlight, which should be the final product. Though in general I think it's more about number tweaking then actual ability overhauls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    That's a debate winner right there, gentlemen.
    Pretty much.

"Guy: TOP /picksNami
    Guy 2: What? You can't do nami top...
    Guy: DON'T CARE, IMA BE A MERMAID"

Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    Pretty much.

"Guy: TOP /picksNami
    Guy 2: What? You can't do nami top...
    Guy: DON'T CARE, IMA BE A MERMAID"
    Me: ohhh boy, 30 min deserter buff incoming xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Saving 6300 for her!

Just wondering how soon after reveal are champions released? Never really followed a champ reveal as I could not care less for another stupid Assassin, But support is a whole other story :P

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    Saving 6300 for her!

Just wondering how soon after reveal are champions released? Never really followed a champ reveal as I could not care less for another stupid Assassin, But support is a whole other story :P
    It depends. Some take longer than others due to balance concerns or extra bugs or something, but the best chance for a champ release is around Mon/Tues when they have the new skin sales for that week. Since it is the holiday season they might be a bit slower though (especially since we are also expecting a new set of X-mas skins, and they are also polling for another sale for a yet-to-be determined date. 75% off Legacy Skins are winning atm).
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

She looks... sort of like the lovechild of Janna and Sona.

As a support main, she might be the first champion I drop actual cash monies on.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    This is why I am so excited to have her, my 2 favourite supports rolled into one fishy bundle xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post

As a support main, she might be the first champion I drop actual cash monies on.
    Same. Ugh, I love the way she looks. Might drop money on her, too.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    I wait to see how see fits in.