Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Oh and yes I am heavily on the defense because some people blow things extremely out of proportion.

That's all bogus

When I was younger.. maybe around the age of 12-15, I used to drink almost a crate of 1L coca cola PER DAY.

I was underweight my whole childhood and teenage years.

Talk about those huge amounts of kcal. Laughable.

The only think that went away after drinking so much cola was my acne.

Today I don't drink it if it doesnt have whiskey in it.

Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    This is the truth. If you care about your body, you care about what you put into it. Coke is chemicals. It's really not good for you. Everything in moderation and all that but there is nothing positive about it so stop trying to see it from a health perspective because the angle simply isn't there. I used to work at Coca Cola and there was a testing department and guess what.. I saw the ambulance a few times taking people out. I'm not kidding.
    Are you aware that WATER is a chemical?

To be honest I don't see why people even like soft drinks that much.

They don't really taste that interesting to me...

Deleted
    imagine not drinking Coke for 40years cross a street and get killed by a car

take everything in moderation

enjoy your life

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post

Gatorade is better tasting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Exaggeration to the max.

I can do that too.
    It's not an exaggeration. All thinks considered, drinking numerous cans of coke, pepsi, etc... is bad for you.

http://health.usnews.com/health-news...-diabetes-risk
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Surely you don't drink an entire bottle.
    Lol? You don't? I can easily drink multiple bottles of whatever drink is available although I don't drink sugared products when I drink a soft drink I usually go with something with 0 calories. I usually drink unsweetened tea or tea with Splenda in it. I don't want or need the empty calories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post

For the quick sugar rush i guess, i like a can now and again but anything over a litre i cant drink it cause it losses it's fizz and tastes yuck
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Sugar turns your blood into a syrup. Your heart is designed to pump a liquid, not a syrup. 1 Bottle won't hurt you physically, but it never is just one bottle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Really the only soft drink I have on occasion is Ginger Ale. I enjoy it sometimes. I think it's a preferred taste, though. Many people can't stand it.
    The Schwepps version is my choice as regards Ginger Ale; the Canada Dry is too smooth. Doesn't have the bite I want in a good ginger ale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Something else that is funny is how all these health nuts often are paper pushers. I have no idea why that is, but it always is.
    Yet to meet anyone with a real, physical job complaining about calories and diets. Guess we normal, mortal beings don't have time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Heck if i drink 1l of cola i will be jumping on wc every 5 min. (no idea what they put in my contry cola)
    At the hospital they injected us with sugar-water to make us pee. It worked almost instantly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    It's not an exaggeration. All thinks considered, drinking numerous cans of coke, pepsi, etc... is bad for you.

http://health.usnews.com/health-news...-diabetes-risk
    Of course it is and I am not denying that.

But exaggeration is possible, the people in the ambulance, what did you expect honestly? It's testing, testing....
    We enjoy the safe (but unhealthy) product.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Sugar turns your blood into a syrup.
    /facepalm.

No. Just, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

It's 150 calories of mostly simple carbs mixed with fizzy, caffeinated water. Big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...as a person who used to drink 4 L of Cola a day...trust me, you don't need it. Haven't had any kind of soda in almost 5 years now, and I am happy. But as for the OP, yeah, comparing it to other copies of Cola and similar shit, cola is less damaging to you
    Mindless...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Lol? You don't? I can easily drink multiple bottles of whatever drink is available although I don't drink sugared products when I drink a soft drink I usually go with something with 0 calories. I usually drink unsweetened tea or tea with Splenda in it. I don't want or need the empty calories.
    No...I have 1 glass. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf is everyone on about with calories? I have never in my life given a flying fuck about any amount of calories in whatever i ate.

And i'm still near underweight.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Wtf is everyone on about with calories? I have never in my life given a flying fuck about any amount of calories in whatever i ate.

And i'm still near underweight.
    Then you're either in serious denial or under the age of 30.