Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    Coca cola is incredibly bad for you no matter how you try to dress it up. Same goes for any other popular brand fizzy drink.

Drinking water is the way forward.
    well after 15 years of a wonderfull life with wonderfull drinks i might die with the feeling i lived a wonderfull life. compair to someone who maybe live a few years longer then me. and say shit i didn't enjoy my life because i only drink water.

15+ Year Old Account
    As with anything, everything in moderation. If all you drink is regular soda then you're going to have problems. By the way, while the acid content is a very small contributer, the sugars are far more damaging to teeth. I used to be a coke-a-holic, I still drink it, but only the diet version and far far less than before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Naturally. As I said, I haven't actually drunk plain water in about four years. It's either soda, mixed drinks, juice, or that Crystal Light stuff.
    How unhealthy. Can't expect diffrent from most gamers though.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Oh dear....

Oh dear god....
    Well it is pretty bad.... I know you think diffrently but okay.
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2012-11-17 at 12:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    How unhealthy. Can't expect diffrent from most gamers though.

Well it is pretty bad.... I know you think diffrently but okay.
    I know, it's not that. It is unhealthy for sure like I said in the OP if anybody had actually taken the time to read it.

I am saying that because he is another person who feels he needs to state the freaking obivous and completely neglect anything that is written in the OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I know, it's not that. It is unhealthy for sure like I said in the OP if anybody had actually taken the time to read it.

I am saying that because he is another person who feels he needs to state the freaking obivous and completely neglect anything that is written in the OP.
    Well sure, But when you see the ingredients its practically plain sugar/water. I know orange juice or apple juice has a lot of sugar in it too
    But atleast besides that fruit juices have some vitamins in them. They are really nice to drink so why not drink that over a can of coke!
    10 grams of sugar may not look so bad because it seems like a little ammount. But 10 grams of sugar well im sure it equals out to a lot of bad food out there
    and its just a drink! Ofcourse usually it isnt very uncommon for a can of coke to go on top of the bag of chips you're eating or whatever snack.
    Not always but yeah it goes nice toghether

Also on top of that don't know if you saw it and i don't really want to read what everyone else said 18 pages and back but
    10,6grams is only per 100ml and 100 ml is less than half of a Can of coke. People don't usually drink such a small amount
    adults that is. So you should look at the bottom and see. 250ml as what you wrote in the OP well its all about the 100ml
    For an adult thats not really satisfying.
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2012-11-17 at 06:02 PM.

"Sugar 10,6 gram per 100ml so the entire bottle contains 106 grams of sugar"
    Sure a coke every now and then is not bad, but the problem is we are getting WAYYYYYYY TOOOOO MUCH SUGAR! In or diet.