Thread: So Which Pants?

So Which Pants?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cripted/simple

So this is my character. What I would like to know if the current PVP pants I have are better than http://www.wowhead.com/item=86803
    I recently got these off LFR but Im not sure if I should go ahead and equip them and reforge them or keep the PvP pants..

The stats off the PvP pants are awesome.. but most people will be all "ooh.. pvp pants.. scrub"
    so I wanna hear it from other fellow Death Knights.

ALSO IF YOU SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY REFORGING AND SUCH LET ME KNOW

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 11:12 PM ----------

55 views and no one responds q_q why.. why you do this.

Deleted
    I can't really help - I generally have no idea what's best for a DK. I come to this forum to look at the transmogs and check the Solo thread. Sorry =(

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cripted/simple

So this is my character. What I would like to know if the current PVP pants I have are better than http://www.wowhead.com/item=86803
    I recently got these off LFR but Im not sure if I should go ahead and equip them and reforge them or keep the PvP pants..

The stats off the PvP pants are awesome.. but most people will be all "ooh.. pvp pants.. scrub"
    so I wanna hear it from other fellow Death Knights.

ALSO IF YOU SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY REFORGING AND SUCH LET ME KNOW

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 11:12 PM ----------

55 views and no one responds q_q why.. why you do this.
    pvp pants of course, better stats, said enough (dont even care if those scrubs says it sucks, malovlent gear is better than the 476 loots)

You can get up to about the same amount of str through gemming with the raidfinder legs, more haste and more hit. Clear choice if you'd ask me! I don't know why people argue that these pvp legs are better.

To put it into exact numbers

Raidfinder legs will be -29 strength, +205 hit, +128 haste (if you gem +160 str and +80 stre and +160 hit).
    Obviously you'll lose out on quite some stamina though. But in DPS numbers I'm relatively sure you'll gain more from the raidfinder ones. Soloing might be different due to the loss of HP.

Also, I don't play a DK. So don't blame me when it's wrong! xD

Deleted
    Stick with pvp, quite alot of the PvP gear has stats perfect for raiding- hit/haste exp/haste etc

If you're capping conquest points to pad out your gear go for the pvp waist next, Hit+haste= tasty

the raid finder pants will end up a max of 200 dps upgrade so if you short on money its barely worth it

even less since the pvp pants have the 2 perfect stats haste and crit so might not even be a dps upgrade
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

There much of a muchness to be honest. Mathmatically (using your stat weights, rather than the BiS ones) the lfr pants are about 5% better.

For such a small increase it may not be worth the cost of gemming and enchanting them.

It is, however, worth looking at whether the lfr pants will allow you to achieve better reforge results on the rest of your gear.Your haste is very low -anything that could bring it up would really help your rotation.

i would take the LFR Pants

10+ Year Old Account
    If you need more hit, go with the LFR ones. Otherwise, the malevolent glad is fine.

The only real answer is just sim both gear sets.