Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deponia/Chaos on Deponia. :3

Portal series,
    Armed and Dangerous http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW2a1...eature=related
    Conkers Bad Fur Day

Day of the tentacle, going back in the past to change american flag design to use it as disguise in the future, chrono-toilet and many many more insane things.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl when played with friends.

If it's dependant on the in-game humor, then WoW.

Portal 1/2 - Glad0s/Wheatley/Cave Johnson
    Borderlands 2 - Handsome Jack

Hmm never winter nights 2 had so funny moments if I recall. But probably the GTA series more than anything else.

Die by the Sword... watching for the first time mobs standing still cause they had no arms so they couldnt attack and spanish translation.

Quote Originally Posted by stuck4cash View Post
    Big Rigs - Not because it's funny but because it's so hilariously bad.

WoW - all the NPCs, I have a good chuckle when I come across all the pop culture references (Klam Master Kay always sticks out in my mind, but there's plenty of others).

And as Majad said, Portal is good fun too.
    WoW has some great humor in it, often with cultural references. For example, just in MoP, they have the shipwrecked village where you have a couple of guys with a camera trying to figure out "sharking" with the huge shark hanging at the dock. Sharking is the practice of pulling down a woman's top, bottom or panties in public, while being "secretly" filmed. I say "secretly" because the vast majority of such women are actually actresses paid to appear like they're just going about their daily routine (otherwise it being a crime recorded on camera). I LOLed when I came across this in game.

The Pandarian starting zone has a whole area that's a tribute to the cursed springs of Jusenkyo from the manga/anime Ranma 1/2.

Near the inn on the grounds of the Temple of the Jade Serpent is an NPC named Ben Fur.

Just a few of the fun things that come to mind from WoW.

Deleted
    Portal 1+2. The sarcasm of GlaDOS, the craziness that is Wheatley and the random strangeness of Cave Johnson just cracks me up every time I play them.
    Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
    Don't let that "horrible person" thing discourage you. It's just a data point.
    If it makes you feel any better, science has now validated your birth mother's decision to abandon you on a doorstep.
    All the old lucasarts-games, Full Throttle, Monkey Island, Grim Fandango. Great humor and you really have to think outside the box in a weird way to figure out how to solve some of the puzzles/missions and move on in the story.

Saints Row: The Third. Just awesome from the first minute to when the game is finished. Don't think any game has made me laugh as much. Where GTA went the serious route when it comes to storytelling and action, SR3 went the other way and pushed the pedal to the metal. One minute you're skydiving, the next you're finding yourself in the drivers seat of a car with a furious tiger in the passenger seat that will only calm down if you drive like a madman and powerslide all over the city. The dialogue is also very spot on and I failed numerous missions the first time around just because I started laughing so much.

when i was a kid there was this game about a squirrel or something.... i remember there was a fight where you had to kill a big boss made of poo by throwing toilet paper at it while he sang some opera song about him being made of poo. i thought that game was hilarious but i don't know if i would find it so funny these days though :|
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

WoW, makes me laugh (Dwarves especially, love them!) and cry (Darrowshire, Crusader Bridenbrad questline in Icecrown) a lot.
    The earlier Ratchet and Clank games, Quark was just too much of a derp to resist.
    Spore had many good laughs in it.

Other than that I can't recall any that stood out.

Borderlands in pretty funny because of all the quirky characters "This is where the cars live! Getchue one!", and the Jak and Daxter trilogy had some pretty good laughs as well.

Deleted
    Monkey island and broken sword, so much laugh!

Toe Jam and Earl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I know it's blasphemy, but I've never played Portal and Portal 2, which is where a ton of popular quotes and stuff come from. Nor have I played Borderlands, but I've watched a bit, and I can see that game being hilarious.

But, personally, Grandia 2. Ryudo mostly, but there's a ton of one-liners that are just awesome.

(reading a book): "Does not Ryudo tire of this? Does not he want to put his fist through this book? May his suffering end quickly"

Millenia: "It's so..so..what's the opposite of chaotic?"

Elena: You cold, unfeeling brute!
    Ryudo: (no emotion) Geohound. Cold, unfeeling Geohound.

Elena: "Are you making fun of me?!"
    Ryudo: "No, I've been making fun of you for the past half-hour. Aren't we a little slow to notice?"

A lot of the others requires some kind of context, but it's one game that kind of rewards you for talking to random townsfolk.
    I remember this! <3

This is a shot in the dark but did you ever play Grandia one?
    And "that" moment where you board the pirate ship when you first meet Feena (very early in the game), and Justin, Sue and Feena fall down this dark hole, and when they land Justin says "it's so warm.. and soft..." (feeling her breast accidently, assumedly), and she goes "JUSTIN!" and slaps him. xD

Conker's Bad Fur Day.

I am the great mighty poo
    and I'm going to throw my shit at you
    a huge supply of tish
    comes from my chocolate starfish
    How about some scat you little twat?

Also Portal 1/2, Phoenix Wright games, and probably more that I'm not remembering atm.

Dragon's Dogma.
    The pick up system is fun to abuse.
    You can take a whole village and throw them off of a cliff and nothing would happen. It's one of the reasons why I find playing the game so hard.
    Also, daytime fighting; you encounter a bunch of bandits, yadda-yadda, but then you have civilan Joe who happens to get hit in the face with your fireball spell, on accident, and goes running for his dear life.
    Maybe it's because I'm high half the time while playing, or I'm a sociopath who likes to throw people off cliffs..I dunno, but it makes laugh pretty damn hard every time I do it.

Not playing many ''laughable'' games, but I can definatly get a few good chunks with Red Alert 2 and 3. Looking at those celeberties being silly and all is just hilarious :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    But, personally, Grandia 2. Ryudo mostly, but there's a ton of one-liners that are just awesome.
    Ha! Grandia 2 is easily one of my favorite JRPGs just because of what a heroic sociopath Millenia is
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    *internet bro fist* and you beat me to it.
    Fuck yeah! /brofist