Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    It's normal, let it be piss easy, don't really see the problem. If it was hard, would people whine about that? Yes!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Well It's just silly to complain about normal modes or rather say anything is easy in normal regardless, I'm just saying.
    complaining about normal modes? its merely a discussion between them.

And why cant we talk about normal modes? sorry only the "pros" that kill heroics are worth mentioning? theres probably more players in wow that progress on normal than heroic, the top guilds killin heroics are merely a tiny %.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    It's normal, let it be piss easy, don't really see the problem. If it was hard, would people whine about that? Yes!
    discussion is more about toes being easy compared to hof...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    No, that's LFR. Also, since it requires you to kill Empress first, it should be higher in progression and difficulty than Heart of Fear. It isn't.
    No, LFR is ridiculously easy and normal mode is easy. You have to do heroic mode if you want to be challenged.
    It's been like that since they introduced heroic mode in WotLK.

In comparison to the other raids certainly.

I wonder what do you do at lei shi when you have no classes with untargeted aoe?

Quote Originally Posted by Draeblin View Post
    I wonder what do you do at lei shi when you have no classes with untargeted aoe?
    Raid comp w\o any dk, mage, warlock, druid, shadow priest, holy priest, rogue, brewmaster? You serious?

Deleted
    WoW players never seem to be happy. Every boss is either too hard or too easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suizid View Post
    every boss?, its a whole raid thats piss easy we talkin about dont even think ds is that easy as terrace on normal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suizid View Post
    was just expecting a few more wipes on what is meant to be the "end raid" of this teir, even in normal mode... no1 here 1shot ragnoros on normal mode, that was a challenging fight... so was nef, cho gal, al akir, and deathwing/spine... their teir tho... wil of emp is prob easier than elegon, and grand empress was nothing special.. the end boss u always expect to be epic and hard

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r_deniel View Post
    Raid comp w\o any dk, mage, warlock, druid, shadow priest, holy priest, rogue, brewmaster? You serious?
    Any Priest, any Monk - all have Mind Sear, all have SCK. Ele Shamans kinda suck, but it's still possible with EQ. And all of them have that crappy AOE totem, I think? Warriors aren't great either, but still have some aoe on non-that-long cd.

I suppose 10 Paladin raids are out of luck, though. Or 10 Hunters.

E: My bad about Paladins, seems like they have enough AOE tools to handle it. Probably hunters do as well.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2012-11-17 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    The instance is a significant step down in difficulty from Heart of Fear in almost every aspect, that would be acceptable if it were a linear tier like t11, but Sha as a normal mode is intended to be the collimation of all your effort in terms of normal mode raiding. For a guild that pulled together to drop Garalon, Amber-shaper etc, I can imagine vast disappointment when a casual guild can drop Sha in a single sitting.

The issue with Sha is the nature of it's mechanics, by putting so much emphasis to DPS on the platforms and Terrors on the boss itself, the boss needs to be made of tissue paper with a long enrage to ensure guilds don't need to min/max to get it. As such it creates the feeling that all you're doing is killing time and the fight could easily have been half it's length without losing anything. Although they seemed to have picked up on that, because heroic mode is only half of this stuff.
    That word... I do not think it means what you think it means...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    every boss?, its a whole raid thats piss easy we talkin about dont even think ds is that easy as terrace on normal
    Get over it? Normals are normal, and the norm lately has been for easier content.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenko View Post
    Get over it? Normals are normal, and the norm lately has been for easier content.
    You do realize that 'lately' doesn't seem to include 2 out of 3 instances in current tier, right? You didn't post "pff, normals are normals, shut up and come back with full heroic clear" back in MSV/HOF.

I suppose 10 Paladin raids are out of luck, though.
    Hammer of Light, Holy Prism (cast on friendlies = damage to nearby enemies), Consecration, Divine Storm.

This Instance on normal mode is mostly a joke.

Protector on Elite are a simple Dps race, np because you got enough gear from HoF / MSV.
    Tsulong is decent but get's rolled because of gear as well.
    Lei Shi could be hard...well you know without gear from previous instances.
    Sha of Fear is tuned for Heroic, where the actual Fight starts at 50%, you feel that on normal already.

I don't know about Terrace in particular being undertuned but the tuning does seem to be all over the map.

For example on normal 25 here's how many attempts it took our guild to kill the bosses.

Stone Guard: 2
    Feng: 8
    Gara'jal: 5
    Spirit Kings: 6
    Elegon: 51 (Enrage timer)
    Will of the Emperor: 14

Zor'lok: 2
    Ta'yak: 7
    Garalon: 34 (Enrage timer)
    Mel'jarak: 25 (Enrage timer)
    Un'sok: 4
    Shek'zeer: 5

Protectors: 2
    Tsulong: 5
    Lei Shi: 3
    Sha of Fear: 7 so far haven't killed it.

There's a few giant outliers there.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2012-11-18 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    It's normal mode, I don't see the problem with it being ''easy'' if it was harder you would have like 999999999 people complain like they did to Galron on the whole OMG HIS ENRAGE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ok sorry

Anyway normal is meant to be ez
    If it's meant to be easy, why didn't they name it "easy mode"?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    If it's meant to be easy, why didn't they name it "easy mode"?
    Well normal mode has literally been coined easy mode even by normal raiders, Why some of you even remotely pick it up as a serious raiding and all of a sudden saying OMG it's SO EZ well then our retorts mainly HC since I'm not even HC anymore is to do a H mode and nothing more; Why else would you create HM? To appease you so called wanna be HC people saying X stuff is easy when in reality why you complain is beyond me when you can go do HM and wipe like 99999 times and be like WOW this HARD WOOOOOOO and that's literally what I've been reading through multiple forums from here to even the official forum It's hillarious mind you oh and HM is also to appease well the actual HC obviously that too I just forgot to put that in

Like I am fascinated by even the OP whos furiously defending it to the very core haha

Oh and another random thing; Hell most people don't even count LFR as raiding which is just silly cause it is raiding... with a bunch of random people obviously
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-11-18 at 02:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey op, why don't you link us your armory so we can see just how full of shit you really are.

I see a dozen of these threads every month where its some horrible kid with zero experience or boss kills whatsoever. I just want to see if you are infact bad #434536 or have a legitimate amount of experience to actually make a statement like this.

I don't feel any of the raids on normal are ever very challenging. A guild experienced with heroic mode encounters will rarely ever find a normal mode encounter all that hard. Exceptions occur and most of the time those exceptions are due to an encounter being over tuned or buggy. Personally, I enjoyed Terrace of the Endless Springs, and look forward to seeing the challenges ahead for heroic modes.