Depleted-Kyparium Rocket

So, today i got this http://www.wowhead.com/item=87250 and i mounted it up and it was all sexy lookin and i flew it around and it was all sexy lookin. but then i got on the ground and tried to do /mountspecial but nothing happened. so i ticketed a gm and he said the mount used to have one but it was causing issues and they were working on a totally new one. anyone that played the beta know what it used to be. also what do you think the new animation should be?
    Last edited by Mimp; 2012-11-16 at 03:00 AM.

I know that once it had it's own special action bar that let you fire the gun on the front of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I know that once it had it's own special action bar that let you fire the gun on the front of it.
    Please bring this back. I love my rocket and that would make it even more awesome.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    dang, looks like i missed out

Yeah the action bar had a shoot rocket ability and radio iirc from beta. was bugged on the Gnomish version (had to /reload to get it showing) but worked on the Goblin one. I hoped that would stay;/

GMs said they're working on it, just hoping they actually are.

Deleted
    Hijacking this Thread, in order to ask: Has anybody of you ever sold a single one of these?
    I don't know, people paying 50-150k for that Alani mount that's just a recolored serpent, and here we have one that has a unique model, and I get nothing if I try to sell it, not even for <65k (mats are 54k + 12 steel + 12 spirits + 200 kyparite iirc)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Hijacking this Thread, in order to ask: Has anybody of you ever sold a single one of these?
    I don't know, people paying 50-150k for that Alani mount that's just a recolored serpent, and here we have one that has a unique model, and I get nothing if I try to sell it, not even for <65k (mats are 54k + 12 steel + 12 spirits + 200 kyparite iirc)
    I know I wouldn't buy it. ugly model + I already have a 2 seats rocket (from RaF) + I'm always broke = not even worth 10k, let alone 70k or the 200k people try to sell it for in my realm.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Many people seem to dislike the looks.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh