Thread: CRZ is stupid

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I can understand the OP his rage. I tried to level my shaman on another server to 90, but I got ganked 18 times in 5 hours of leveling (actual counting) after I ding 90 I will most likely transfer him to my Horde main server, but this is just insane..

Most gankers were gay human warriors and paladins lvl 90 interrupting/ one shotting me.

Deleted
    The OP signed up for a PvP server, assuming it would have a *balanced* normal population. He didn't sign up to be camped by 10000+ players from other servers.

Nobody could forsee this happening, so stop being dicks and telling him it's his own fault. It really isn't. It's Blizzards fault for not having an opt out option.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    The OP signed up for a PvP server, assuming it would have a *balanced* normal population. He didn't sign up to be camped by 10000+ players from other servers.

Nobody could forsee this happening, so stop being dicks and telling him it's his own fault. It really isn't. It's Blizzards fault for not having an opt out option.
    I disagree. imho - OP should PvP to get out of the situation. If opposing faction are killing you, you get people from your own faction to help you kill them. That is how PvP should work. The faster people realize this, the faster it will create good 'ol fashioned world PvP. Teach the gankers a lesson.

You should not have an "opt out of PvP" option when you are on a PvP server.

i still laugh at all the scrubs saying you rolled a pvp server dont like it change servers.. ya lets spend $20 per toon and move them lulz like we have that extra money lying around.

when blizz thought and implemented CRZ are you sure they thought of how pathetic people can be camping low lvls for hours on end? that is not the worldpvp they so desperatly tried to create.. its just a pointless slaughterfest.. the best way is to just fight fire with fire. be an asshole back to anyone in CRZ and keep the crz hate flowing. sure i can see your 77 now. but once u get to 90 its camping time for all thes that tried/did kill you. just write down their servers and camp them back.

lol@above: if only people were motivated to help others.. 99% of the game is pure troll now.. the chance of enlisting more than 2 people is very unlikely.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Rubbish! You -can- forsee this happening, when you choose PvP server, and it says that means you can get attacked at any time, and that's what's happening, it isn't blizz' fault that people choose to camp someone for hours, Which even that i don't believe, alot of people like to embellish their tales of woe lol

Another thing, i started back in early TBC, When the world was just as full as it is now with CRZ, Ganking happened alot then, especialy if you tried to level through STV lol, Yet we just took it on the chin, used general chat, got some people there and sorted it amongst ourselves, Yet noone tries that anymore, yet just bitch about how CRZ created this problem that was in WoW many years ago

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by casually View Post
    that is not the worldpvp they so desperatly tried to create...
    No it isn't. because they didn't create CRZ for WPvP, they made it because people kept whining the world was too empty, so they said they did it so it could feel like an MMO again, so you can see people, And what happens? Well what normally happens, along come the crybabys lol

Quote Originally Posted by casually View Post
    if only people were motivated to help others.. 99% of the game is pure troll now.. the chance of enlisting more than 2 people is very unlikely.
    If people don't like ganking, they should do something about it. Lots of people on PvP servers are just lazy right now. Gankers take advantage of their laziness. Instead of asking Blizz to punish the gankers, maybe they should get off their lazy butts and do something other than complain?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    If people don't like ganking, they should do something about it. Lots of people on PvP servers are just lazy right now. Gankers take advantage of their laziness. Instead of asking Blizz to punish the gankers, maybe they should get off their lazy butts and do something other than complain?
    On my server there are lots of PvPers that are always happy to go kill some gankers, Myself included, the problem is so many people just get ganked, /spit emote, then cry on forums about it, they don't just take it like a man, and actually ask for help

if you know you're getting camped, why do you keep respawning for 2 hours straight? o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OscaR View Post
    if you know you're getting camped, why do you keep respawning for 2 hours straight? o.O
    Because it makes for a great story to come to MMO-Champ with ofcourse

It is his goddamn fault. There is no reason to assume any server has a balanced population for one, and for two, CRZ at least tries to remedy population unbalances, because hopefully all the linked servers have a semi-balanced H/A ratio overall.

Blizzard is delivering on a Massive option in a MMORPG, and I commend them for that. Ideally, the game should be on a single server anyway, and this is a step toward that.

If the carebears can't handle the heat of dying to another player, then PvE servers are that way -- >. They shouldn't come to the forums and try to ruin MY experience when I am playing on exactly the type of a server that I signed up for. Clearly they are located in a wrong place, so screw them for trying to ruin it for me and those who like world pvp.

Fyi, I leveled up 4 different characters after CRZ went live, as horde vs Alliance Sargeras CRZ. The only place where it ever felt hopeless was 58-61 in Hellfire Pen. No flight + proximity to the Dark Portal + concentrated quests was pain central. Had to log a few times and play an alt, big fucking deal. After you get out of that chokepoint, there are ALWAYS other options and places where you can get exp. Unfortunately most PvE-minded pvpers lack the capacity to think of them.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    And the answer to that is "That's none of your fucking business". OP has no reason whatsoever to justify himself. When he subscribed to a Blizzard service, that service was diametrally different from what it is now after CRZ.

On the other hand complaining about it will not help. Blizzard understands only one language: unsubscribe, give "CRZ" as reason. Done.
    The OP does have a reason to justify himself. S/He decided they wanted to play on a certain type of certain, that had certain extras added onto it. You can't complain when those extras become more prominent. People have for years complained that people were not encountering anyone else in the world, now they are they;re complaining they're getting killed....

Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    It will be said over and over...

You rolled on a pvp server.

to be fair he only rolled on a pvp server so he could be cool, his faction is dominate and never thought blizzard would bring back world pvp. he thought he was safe.

pay the $25 bucks butterchup, and enjoy the game again

Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    There was world pvp in TBC comparable to the CRZ level?

Not even remotely.
    Yeah I found hellfire in BC generally around the same level of action as now, from my experiance at least.

Welcome to the living breathing WORLD of Warcraft

The game is 8 years old and has more populated world zones than all other MMO's combined

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Welcome to the living breathing WORLD of Warcraft

The game is 8 years old and has more populated world zones than all other MMO's combined
    welcome to the world of BenBos. any change that Blizzard make is ground breaking and awesome. anyone complaining about it is a deluded hater.

BenBos is also 8 years old. possibly.

Let's make points about the topic without getting personal - ML.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-11-16 at 09:54 PM.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy Cross-Realm alot, brings a bit more life into dead zones. Okay, maybe also means you wont be able to do quests just as fast but atleast you see people. I find this a good idea, and the only ones whom seem to dislike this idea alot is the ones whom picked PvP realms. You already knew that there would be ganking on your server, cross-realm didn't change much of it, still gankers and campers. If you dislike it too much, then Blizzard do offer free realm transfer now and then, move to a PvE realm.

Gankers can't be avoided, gankers are created by gankers. Ancient rule back from TBC. You can just hope some people are more directed towards their goal, but still, it's a PvP realm. "If it's red, it's dead" - "If it's blue, fuck you" - basic mentallity of many PvP servers.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You are on a pvp server and you whine about being ganked? Back in vanilla I opened my first char on a pvp server and got owned a lot. I understood that its just something I don't want to deal with , so I did the sensible thing and rolled on a PvE server which I play on ever since. And who would have thought , that solved my problem -.- Just another whiner to the qq bag.

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    The problem of the maniacal ganker camping one low level for 5 hours can be resolved in an easy way by Blizzard.

Remember the "Disonorable Kills" in the old Vanilla WOW ?

Put them back in . First 3 kills/hour of a guy with more then 10 levels under you - are free.

Then if he don't atacked you first:

The 4th one give you -100 honour points .
    The 5th kill -200.
    The 6th -400.
    Then -800. Then -1600. Untill you finished your gathered honour points.
    Then you continue losing the conquest points.
    After finishing the gathered conquest points , start going in negative value .

I bet will be fun ganking a lvl 20 for 3 hours and ending with minus 15k conquest points and minus 20k honour points.
    On an alt I don't really plan on actually PvPing with who happens to be at max level, yeah I see no issue still screwing up your day.

What did you do, roll on a heavily unbalanced PvP server, hoping to get to 90 and gank the few enemies you see? Then CRZ came, and sides were even, and now you can't handle it?

Roll on a PvE server, where you don't have to deal with it. Or hit 20, head to SW/Org, and LFG till 90.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    what the OP described isn't PvP. Report the player if they are spawn camping you for hours. It's against the ToS
    No it isn't, stop spreading this false information... On a PvP server camping, ganking, even for hours on end, it's all fair game. It's a risk you take when picking a PvP server and no matter how much you say "but my friends played there" or "I didn't think they would add cross realm zones" is going to change that. Times change, either go with it and adapt or turn away and reroll/transfer another server.

There are several ways of dealing with a ganker:
    Call for help from the guild/general/friends.
    Log on to your main to deal with it.
    Leave the area and level someplace else.
    Log out and do something else for a while.
    Last edited by mmoce2fa46bcbe; 2012-11-16 at 09:01 PM.