Thread: CRZ is stupid

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    No one plays on a pvp server any more. Individual servers died the day CRZ was released.
    You really have no clue how CRZ works do you? Even though I'm quite sure I explained it before, a certain type of server only merges with the same kind of server. So yes there is definitely PvP, PvE, RP and RPPVP servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    You really have no clue how CRZ works do you? Even though I'm quite sure I explained it before, a certain type of server only merges with the same kind of server. So yes there is definitely PvP, PvE, RP and RPPVP servers.
    No, once servers are merged there is no longer the server you chose.

I am on Zenedar, EU. Only.... when levelling up an alt I am no longer on Zenedar EU, I am on Blackout, EU. I didn't sign up to that. Zeendar as a seperate server to level on no longer exists.

Deleted
    No, once servers are merged there is no longer the server you chose.

I am on Zenedar, EU. Only.... when levelling up an alt I am no longer on Zenedar EU, I am on Blackout, EU. I didn't sign up to that. Zeendar as a seperate server to level on no longer exists.
    Yes when you enter a CRZ you enter a "neutral" zone of that which several different servers zone into, but if you're on a PvP server only people from other PvP servers will be able to zone into it. Someone from a PvE realm cannot zone into a PvP realm unless invited by someone on a PvP realm over real ID, and even then you are just a "guest" on their server and still have to live up to their rules.

So even if someone who's on a PvE realm invites someone from a PvP realm, that person will still not be able to gank you.

Deleted
    Yes when you enter a CRZ you enter a "neutral" zone of that which several different servers zone into, but if you're on a PvP server only people from other PvP servers will be able to zone into it. Someone from a PvE realm cannot zone into a PvP realm unless invited by someone on a PvP realm over real ID, and even then you are just a "guest" on their server and still have to live up to their rules.

So even if someone who's on a PvE realm invites someone from a PvP realm, that person will still not be able to gank you.
    So individual servers no longer exist, which is what I said.

I happily accept your apology for your baseless and inaccurate "correction."

trendy actually has a good idea... it seems that only Chaozaou and the lonely servers with 50 or less people in their world.. want CRZ.. so why not just link the low pop servers together?

for the 95% of the wow pop that hates it.. their 5% would be much happier.

Deleted
    So individual servers no longer exist, which is what I said.

I happily accept your apology for your baseless and inaccurate "correction."
    What I was trying to get across is that the realm types still exist, which you claimed they didn't by saying all realms are the same...

And yes, indivudial servers still exist, just head into Stormwind/Orgrimmar or Pandaria. And the merging of servers in this way is not a bad thing, it's an incredibly good thing that will make sure that zones don't ever die out and always feel populated! If they can work on this further and share Auction House and the like then the closing of servers won't ever be necessary, low populated realms will no longer be low populated because all servers merge together into one huge server.

This, is a good thing.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 04:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by casually View Post
    trendy actually has a good idea... it seems that only Chaozaou and the lonely servers with 50 or less people in their world.. want CRZ.. so why not just link the low pop servers together?

for the 95% of the wow pop that hates it.. their 5% would be much happier.
    I love it when people make up numbers like this... Tell me, what did you base the 95 % of the playerbase on? Did you make some sort of poll? Because if it's only from personal experience of the people you've met I can tell you that's really sodding exceptional for you since I have had the opposite experience and mostly met people who love CRZ.

Only Blizzard has the real numbers of how many likes it or dislikes it, and I can tell you for a fact that if 95 % of the playerbase hated it they would have reversed it immediately.
    Last edited by mmoce2fa46bcbe; 2012-11-18 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Pvp happens,
    Nobody complains that there is PvP.

They complain because bored douchebags decide to camp low level toons because they're incapable of real PvP.

And to be honest, I leveled 3 chars from 1-80 since CRZ was introduced and.. well.. there hasn't been a single time where I thought "Wow, I'm so glad that there is CRZ and there are other people around!", simply because.. it doesn't matter that there are other people around. If I wanted to socialize while leveling, I could do so before CRZ. I won't just suddenly start talking to people just because I see them running around in the same area.

The only things CRZ effectively brought are happier times for gankers and harder times for gatherers.
    Last edited by mmocc2f63cde0d; 2012-11-18 at 03:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexus View Post
    Exactly. The best world PvP battles I've been a part of have always began because a big guy picked on a little guy. Little guy gets his friends. Big guy gets his friends. It's on.
    This only works if they are not in a phased area...Westfall has a huge phased area around the tower...and there are many other spots now in game that phasing will not allow some players to get help from friends due to how far they quested into a zone...if the other factions hasn't done the quest like ie all quests in Westfall which the horde can't do....then the ally player can't get any help cause if you come as a player that has done all quest line you will not be able to see the low level ally player or the horde around the Sentinel hill area.....there are quite a few spots like this around the game now and both sides known of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilag View Post
    Herpin' the derp are we?!

You gotta remember you made the choice to play on a PvP server, and spawn camping comes with the turf. CRZ isn't a factor. You could always take the res sickness, hearth, repair, and wait it out. If you're so bummed about your 77 toon go level an alt, make a twink even. Hell, go make something to eat or go outside instead of face-palmin' for 2 hours. There's a ton of dungeons and bgs that are available to you in the wotlk bracket, use them.
    Second this

just Q for a bg or Q for a dungeon ... better to get some xp than none!!
    you can always go into the city sort your bags out ? pet battles? i mean there is so much other stuff to do to get xp

Deleted
    What I was trying to get across is that the realm types still exist, which you claimed they didn't by saying all realms are the same...
    Which I never said.

I said there are no servers any more, which there aren't.

I accept your apology.

Deleted
    Which I never said.

I said there are no servers any more, which there aren't.

I accept your apology.
    I'm not apologizing for anything.

No one plays on a pvp server any more. Individual servers died the day CRZ was released.
    "Individual servers died" more or less implies that all servers are the same. If the statement is simply "servers are now being shared with cross realm zones", I've got nothing else to say but, no shit sherlock? That's exactly what CRZ is!

10+ Year Old Account
    zed's dead baby, zed's dead...
    or could be red = dead, dont know bout that

Deleted
    I'm not apologizing for anything.
    Classy.

"Individual servers died" more or less implies that all servers are the same. If the statement is simply "servers are now being shared with cross realm zones", I've got nothing else to say but, no shit sherlock? That's exactly what CRZ is!
    All I said was that there are no servers any more.

And you've tried to quibble with it several times now, instead of just admitting you made a mistake. Sad.

"You signed up to a pvp server and therefore have no right to complain" doesn't work when there are no servers. Cos you know, people aren't getting what they agreed to any more.

Deleted
    Classy.
    I only apologize for something when I feel that I have actually wronged someone, however I do not think misreading your statement demands an apology considering it did look too obvious to be what you really meant.

All I said was that there are no servers any more.

And you've tried to quibble with it several times now, instead of just admitting you made a mistake. Sad.

"You signed up to a pvp server and therefore have no right to complain" doesn't work when there are no servers. Cos you know, people aren't getting what they agreed to any more.
    It does work, because as I've said again and again, there are still server types and you can't be ganked on a PvE server even with CRZ. People are getting the exact same thing they got before, the only difference with CRZ to before is that you are more likely to run into someone else, the server rules still apply and hasn't changed one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by PiCreator View Post
    CRZ is the best thing I've seen the latest year in WoW. Areas come to life, the exitement is in the air and best of all, I can play with my buddy on another realm. We are leveling together and having FUN.

Thanks Blizzard for this opportunity!
    u dont need CRZ for that just real id or battle tag

Deleted
    I only apologize for something when I feel that I have actually wronged someone, however I do not think misreading your statement demands an apology considering it did look too obvious to be what you really meant.
    Having explained once and have you them (deliberately) "misunderstand" twice more does merit an apology.

It does work, because as I've said again and again, there are still server types and you can't be ganked on a PvE server even with CRZ. People are getting the exact same thing they got before, the only difference with CRZ to before is that you are more likely to run into someone else, the server rules still apply and hasn't changed one bit.
    This doesn't have anything to do with anything I wrote.

Again.

CRZ means that there are no servers. If you signed up to a pvp server you aren't getting what you asked for. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Nobody complains that there is PvP.

They complain because bored douchebags decide to camp low level toons because they're incapable of real PvP.

And to be honest, I leveled 3 chars from 1-80 since CRZ was introduced and.. well.. there hasn't been a single time where I thought "Wow, I'm so glad that there is CRZ and there are other people around!", simply because.. it doesn't matter that there are other people around. If I wanted to socialize while leveling, I could do so before CRZ. I won't just suddenly start talking to people just because I see them running around in the same area.

The only things CRZ effectively brought are happier times for gankers and harder times for gatherers.
    this guy really knows why people are whining about, hes totally correct unfortunately because of all the gankers from other servers i have no intention of EVER leveling another charector

and be4 CRZ my server had no gankers just the odd retard that wanted to be annoying and tag every mob in the part of a zone u were questing in
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-11-18 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothyjean View Post
    Nah... nah... nah... time for some old guy wisdom cause this "You rolled on a PvP server..." line is over-used and is the lamest excuse I've ever seen from the WoW Community.

I started out as a beta tester for Ultima Online which holds the title as the most severe, cruel PvP / open world system in MMO History -- I've broken into peoples houses and looted them clean, made tons of gold from items people died for etc. If you stepped one foot outside of a guard zone, it was open season on you and anything in your backpack and your clothes ... even your shoes. This "You rolled on a PvP server..." has to be the lamest excuse I've ever seen because you, by its very nature, have rolled on a Player vs. Player not a Player vs. Insanely Underpowered Weakling Who Has No Hope of Even Hitting Me.

Stop hiding behind your childish and INSANELY wimpy motto of it being a "PvP server", man up and pick on people your own level because us old UO Players pretty much laugh and spit on your "extreme, hardcore" wow servers where you get to keep your entire outfit AND backpack and lose nothing when you die -- you guys are the wimps, trust me.
    Yep that right there is real PVP. It would be awesome if wow pvp was like that and not that weak sauce everyone came to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bottom line is this remark I made on another thread on these forums...."Yes ganking a level 60 in a load screen at the dark portal area makes you a great PVP'ER doesn't it."

And NO I don't play on a pvp realm for that above reason...too many small minded little kiddies play on pvp realms....not real adults that enjoy a real pvp fight.

Deleted
    Having explained once and have you them (deliberately) "misunderstand" twice more does merit an apology.
    I disagree.

This doesn't have anything to do with anything I wrote.

Again.

CRZ means that there are no servers. If you signed up to a pvp server you aren't getting what you asked for. End of story.
    You are getting exactly what you signed up for, because there are still server types. End of story.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Bottom line is this remark I made on another thread on these forums...."Yes ganking a level 60 in a load screen at the dark portal area makes you a great PVP'ER doesn't it."

And NO I don't play on a pvp realm for that above reason...too many small minded little kiddies play on pvp realms....not real adults that enjoy a real pvp fight.
    Funny you would say that when I play in a guild where most people are of the age 30-40, and almost all of those love world PvP. We have got several members that are social only because they are good friends with others in the guild, who only play WoW for the PvP aspect, and fighting other players in the world is the most fun part of that, to them.