New computer, advice wanted! :)

Budget - Around $1000.00
    Resolution - 1080p
    Games / Settings Desired - WoW (25 man raiding). Want to be able to adjust settings freely
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc) - No
    Country - US
    Parts that can be reused - None... :/
    Do you need an OS? - Yes
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? - Keyboard

I did view the computer builds listed on the home page, just checking here for more ideas.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heya, thanks for using the format, makes it really easy to get this underway!
    The gaming builds on the home page aren't really....well, complete (for lack of words) and I'm glad you clicked the link to come here, this is where all the number-crunching and final decision-making shit happens

So here's a build I came up with, had to cut a few corners to get that OS and keyboard in there...

MoBo: ASRock Extreme4$124.99
    CPU: Intel i5 3570k$219.99
    RAM: G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz 2x4GB$38.99
    GPU: Asus GTX 660$239.99
    HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB$109.99
    PSU: Seasonic M12II 520W$69.99
    Heatsink: Xigmatek Gaia$19.99
    Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer$84.99

Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire Rapid - $79.99
    --------------------------------------------------
    Estimated Total Price – $1089

Teetering on the edge of your budget but hey, I had to fit an OS and mechanical keyboard in there! This should practically blast through 25man raids especially once you overclock that i5 3570K to ~4.2-4.4ghz, and of course last you a good while through other MMORPG's you may try in the future. This build is slightly overkill for WoW but it's aimed at giving you a bit of leg-room when it comes to gaming in general, who knows what you may end playing a year from now right?

Keep in mind you won't exactly be able to fully max-out stuff like Crysis 2/BF3 @1080p with a GTX660, but you'll still be able to hold a solid 50-60fps at medium-high settings (no AA)...which is really all a gamer needs :P
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-11-16 at 06:11 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Only suggestion would be to get the MoBo and CPU at Microcenter. You get those two for $264.98 with a special they are running thru December 2nd. That's an $83 savings. The Cooler Master Storm Enforcer is the same case I just got and put together last night. It's an awesome looking case with a lot of space. The $83.00 you can probably reinvest into a higher end GPU, I would let an expert in this field recommend something for that range. I know I saw a 660ti for around $290 before rebates and a few others for around $320 so you should be able to put some money there.

This is of great help! Thank you both very much for your time!