Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SyberGilneas View Post
    And Savage roar isn't buffing rip like it should. 118,704 base dmg for me with SR goes up to 119,128. Not really a 30% inc there.
    This is the first I've heard of this.

Quote Originally Posted by SyberGilneas View Post
    As a Feral we have to manually apply ours. And DoC rotation isn't terrible to master once you figure out it doesn't buff rip just rake. And Savage roar isn't buffing rip like it should. 118,704 base dmg for me with SR goes up to 119,128. Not really a 30% inc there.
    You must be doing something wrong here because I'm pretty sure both of these things work as intended for everybody else.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    1 strength is actually significantly less than 0.5 agility, it is still better than 1 mastery though.
    Elitist Jerks and noxxic.com both say otherwise. Why is that your opinion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Votaro View Post
    Elitist Jerks and noxxic.com both say otherwise. Why is that your opinion?
    Might just be because they are very close, but strength comes out on top just.

It's not an opinion, it's a fact.

1 agility from gear is equal to:
    1 * 1.05 (Leather Specialization) * 1.05 (Mark of the Wild) = 1.1025 agility (or 1.16865 agility if you're using Heart of the Wild)
    1.1025 agility = 2.205 AP & 0.08% chance to crit

1 strength from gear is equal to:
    1 * 1.05 (Mark of the Wild) = 1.05 strength
    1.05 strength = 1.05 AP

Edit: Oh, I thought you meant the first half of the statement, oh well I'll leave that math there if people care. As far as 170 Mastery vs 170 Strength:

170 strength * 1.05 ap/strength = 178.5 AP

According to scale factors outputted by SimulationCraft, 1 AP is slightly better than 1 mastery so the fact that you get more AP than you do mastery pretty much seals the deal. For non-DoC users the Strength enchant is about 10% better and for DoC it's about 6% better. If a guide says otherwise said guide is uninformed.

Don't get me wrong, there are legitimate uses for a mastery glove enchant if you were to optimize for a specific fight, but single target is definitely not that situation (and neither is Swipe AoE) and that's what people have optimized for for ages since it's what will happen more often than not.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2012-11-21 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    This is the first I've heard of this.
    How it's working or me. You can test it with a mouse over of it. Just look at it before and hit SR and see the # difference.

Of course it's not going to increase the damage of the spell if you don't reapply it, it doesn't update dynamically...