Keyboard + Mouse

Hey! Working on upgrading my gaming setup. Just got a new headset, but need new mouse+keyboard now!

currently have a 4-5 years old g15 (love it, but its getting old) and a random dell mouse because my old naga broke.

Just wondering what keyboard / mouse you guys can recommend? Mainly playing wow, and a bit different FPS games

- Warex

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends on your budget.

For price/performance i would recommend:
    - Microsoft Sidewinder X4 ($40-50)
    - Logitech G400 ($35-40)
    For the mouse there are some other options, it really depends on what you want. For a little more money you can get nearly everything on the market.

If you want maximum quality, then you have to invest into a mechanical keyboard for at least $100. Marest has some nice peripheral suggestions. There are not that many mechanical "gaming" keyboards, but actually i wouldn't know what to do with all that extra keys on them anyway.
    I solid choice is always the Corsair K90. The new Logitech G710+ also looks nice. Apart from that there are a ton of mechanical "standard" keyboards out there with superior build quality (Ducky, DasKeyboard, Deck, etc.)
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Quote Originally Posted by Biernot View Post
    Depends on your budget.

For price/performance i would recommend:
    - Microsoft Sidewinder X4 ($40-50)
    - Logitech G400 ($35-40)
    For the mouse there are some other options, it really depends on what you want. For a little more money you can get nearly everything on the market.

If you want maximum quality, then you have to invest into a mechanical keyboard for at least $100. Marest has some nice peripheral suggestions. There are not that many mechanical "gaming" keyboards, but actually i wouldn't know what to do with all that extra keys on them anyway.
    I solid choice is always the Corsair K90. The new Logitech G710+ also looks nice. Apart from that there are a ton of mechanical "standard" keyboards out there with superior build quality (Ducky, DasKeyboard, Deck, etc.)

Think im gonna go with the Corsair k90, as its on sale @ a norwegian netshop Still unsure about what mouse to buy. I did really like the naga due to the keybinds ( I pvp alot) But it broke quite easily and I got friends with the same problem ( Slow reaction time on the mouse clicks, some times no reaction at all )

Heard alot good about the Sensei, but it dosnt really have that many keys =/

Sounds like you want a g600 or a G700.
    "Marketing is what you do when your product is no good."