Deleted

Sha of Fear : Healing on the platforms as a Holy Priest

Hi everyone.

Tommorow night, we've tried Sha of Fear (25 N). Yet, as a Holy Priest, I encountered some problems maintaining my health group high, healing myself and catching the orbs on the platforms. My Divine Hymn seemed to be useless to deal with the Crossbowmen's Death Blossom, and I eventually died from it.
    I was in Chakra : Sanctuary, but not entirely satisfied with its usefulness. I wonder if being in Chakra : Serenity would help at all.

I'd like to know how you manage this phase as a Holy Priest, or as a healer, whatever your class is.

Thank you!

I prefer serenity as I seem to get a lot more from it

I always get confused between the Chakras, but I used the single target chakra, put renew on most people, then used Cascade to refresh it. Fear ward yourself for the stun thing.

Also, ur meant to LoS the blossom...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    Also, ur meant to LoS the blossom...
    Thanks a lot for your answers about healing. Regarding the Death Blossom, my guild prefered not to hide during it for fear they might lose too much dps...

Quote Originally Posted by Cym View Post
    Thanks a lot for your answers about healing. Regarding the Death Blossom, my guild prefered not to hide during it for fear they might lose too much dps...
    I'd really recommend not doing that. If your DPS won't be fast enough because they have to LoS for 5 seconds I think there's bigger problems than the healing...

Quote Originally Posted by Cym View Post
    If you're having troubles even with a CD. You need to LoS it. I can manage to keep my group up as a Disc if I use Barrier, or a really well timed SS; even then it's risky.

Tbh if your group can't make enrage, because you have to LoS for 3 seconds. There's a bigger issue at hand.

I went as disc, we went behind the pillars during Death Blossom, and the boss went down fairly easy

Deleted
    Thank you all, I'll try this tonight.

Deleted
    I just spam flash heal / shield on people & get the bubbles + smite when there is little damage. Each bubble restores ~30% mana so you have basically endless regen up there.

Flash Heal/Binding Heal. You have infinite mana on platforms so just go ape shit.