Deleted

Buying Black Ops 2 digitally on PC w/o Steam

Hi,
    I'm currently waiting on a reply from Steam support regarding re-activation of an old steam account. Meanwhile I'm looking to purchase Black Ops 2, I've heard the response time from Steam can be up to 10 days, and I don't really have the patience for that, so I'm wondering if someone knows a site where you can purchase the standard version of BO2 and directly download it.

Lastly, when I get my old account re-activated from Steam, will it be possible to just type in the CD-key from Black Ops 2 (Assuming that it's possible to get the digital version without steam) and register it that way?

Thanks in advance.

Pretty sure you can't play it without Steam.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a steam game, good luck playing it without.

Deleted
    Why not just make a new account?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Why not just make a new account?
    I find it very annoying to have to switch between two accounts instead of having everything on one.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    I find it very annoying to have to switch between two accounts instead of having everything on one.
    there is advantages to have multiple steam account.

For example, say you want to play black ops 2 multiplayer while someone in your household want to play another of your steam games (let's say borderlands 2 for example) also online on another computer, you can't. Only one session of the same steam account can be online a given time. So having 2 steam account could solve that problem.

On Topic. surprised me with 10 day reply, it was way faster to get my account reactivated when i needed it. I don't know if you can buy online elsewhere, i would start with there official website

http://www.callofduty.com/

it seems to be available on the activision download store
    http://store.activision.com/store/at...=1353078588475

best of luck
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2012-11-16 at 03:11 PM.