Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Waaa? Did it last reset on 25 as Blood with about 40-50k DPS. He's the only boss in there that can actually move your health bar (Raz doesn't compare...honestly did it for the lulz in the same reset, didn't take me below 90%) but you just cycle VB and BS and maybe even the odd RT here and there and the jobs a good en.
    Well, you're most likely not wearing rare PvP gear with an ilvl450 rare 2900 DPS weapon, with DPS stats reforged to mastery or dodge where available, and with almost every gem either mastery or stamina. It would seem I'm around 25K DPS or so, according to Skada, and that's to a 85 dummy, since in Orgrimmar it seems to be impossible to fight a raid boss dummy without HS hitting another target.

I'm not sure if switching my enchants and reforges to DPS would get me to the required 37K DPS, even with Vengeance factored in, but I'm not switching anything as long as I'm doing random battlegrounds for conquest points as blood. I'd much rather be immortal against 3-4 guys while I'm still getting conquest for my axe.

As I said, if you're similarly geared, I think Patchwerk might be a bit too tough a cookie. Not sure.

Here are some images as reference. These are my stats with only Horn on:

Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2012-11-22 at 06:16 PM.

Sorry Sydänyö, I've phrased my post like a dick head and been abit more confrontational than I would of liked. I do the clear in DPS gear with Blood spec so from my own experience I can say Mastery stacking isn't that important. My main spec is 2h Frost so I'm rocking alot of Haste and only about 1200 Mastery, also use RC too which is abit of kilter but seems to leave me with 0 free GCDs so I'm a fan tbh.....wouldn't recommend for min/max tanking like but for soloing old content it seems at the very least viable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patchwerk is easy, i was soloing him with no effort as a blood tank at 85, Gluth is also fairly easy, his damage doesn't get past blood shield, you can sit there all day with 1hp

im more curious how people get past Feugen and Stalagg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    Patchwerk is easy, i was soloing him with no effort as a blood tank at 85, Gluth is also fairly easy, his damage doesn't get past blood shield, you can sit there all day with 1hp

I'm quite sure you're talking about Naxx10 as opposed to 25 which most people seem to be focusing on here. Fauhen and Stalagg are easy, the tesla coil starts nuking you but it's not anything major and was easily survivable even at 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post

The dps required for 25m is significantly higher.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    I did Gluth 25 man last night as 80 DK without using Shadowmeld trick, even thought ironicly I'm a Night Elf so I guess I'm among the first to do it
    I realise that stats are different at 90 but maybe I can provide some useful info. I did it using almost 100% avoidance gear while maximizing haste and crit
    Basicly you need ALOT of dps, easily 100k+ sustainable, there are some workarounds tho.
    For the first 7 minutes just stand there doing nothing, spamming useless deathstrikes and normal rotation, and allowing zombies to attack you from the back. Their attacks put a debuff on you which when stacked to 100(max) increases your damage taken by 10000 (before armor, etc) and then after 7 minutes Gluth will enrage. By that point you will have 10 stack debuff of his Mortal Wounds so you can't heal yourself, you're rellying on your blood shield. After 15-20 seconds of enraged Gluth and zombies attacking me I had 70-80k vengance and still couldn't damage gluth below 90%. That's when you pop Army of the Dead! The ap scaling will make their attacks damage gluth for ALOT forcing him to eat all zombies he can find near himself. Using army and other dps cooldowns I managed to get him to 40% hp but since he had eaten most of zombies around him he doesn't heal like he used to and had to wait for the new zomies to approach him so dps requirment goes down slightly, and you continue to damage him as much as you while trying to keep blood shield up. Overall fight took me just over 10 minutes, or 3 and a half minutes of actual fight during which I downed him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Has anyone specifically farmed trash for the Silent Crusader? If so, which mobs do you suggest and do the mobs there grant Dark Succor upon killing them?
    I got it this week, trash leading up to Patchwerk. Was actually hoping Inevitable Defeat would drop but Silent Crusader was a nice consolation prize. I did not receive DarK Succor. It was on the scientists where I got the wep.