Question Question: What is a "soak tank"?

Hey noob question,

I was in trade earlier and on my server a guild started saying it was recruiting a soak tank and then put druid and monk in bracket. So something along the lines of "looking for a soak tank (druid/monk) for our raid team."

What makes them soak tanks and not the plate tanks? They all soak the damage...

10+ Year Old Account
    probably with high stamina. so rather soaking up the damage instead of mitigating it. druids/monks don't have block.

Typically in the past druids were considered soak tanks because we used high HP to avoid being killed along with dodge streaks. Paladin and warrior tanks always have a way to reduce damage but druids didn't. This was a while ago, I don't tank on my druid anymore and raid with a warrior and pally tank but I don't believe this is the case anymore. Most tanks are similar now. However, it still does stand because druids can keep a high uptime of frenzied regen and dodging along with monks (who are similar). Not sure if this helps at all but its the best I can think of.

EDIT: They could be looking for someone to soak cleaves on Garalon too.