Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    But I thought insurance companies exist only to extort people, without really helping them. In any case, I've always thought that managing my own resources would do me better instead of letting some greedy strangers "take care" of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    But I thought insurance companies exist only to extort people, without really helping them. In any case, I've always thought that managing my own resources would do me better instead of letting some greedy strangers "take care" of them.
    It isn't insurance, its just a name. All they do is sell bulk MRE type food.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    It does if unopened, most of the time expiration dates are complete bullshit for tinned goods. Food left over from WW1 is still edible today, I remember watching a TV program where they ate a tin of beans that were packaged over 100 years ago.
    Yup. By law foods are required to have expiration dates, but a lot of it especially canned goods last a hell of a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigzagzoom View Post
    It just seems like fear mongering for profit. I wouldn't go further than a case of beer and a box of ho ho's.
    Hostess is closing down, no more ho hos.... now what?

Most countrys have food insurance, Seed Banks.
    I keep Bottled water, canned food, "just add water" shelf stable foods in stock at all times. Just look at the Sandy mess. Do you want to be the douche at the store hoping you can get what you need to live for a few days? Or do you want to be at home deciding what to eat?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Well, it is almost December.... DUN DUN DUNNN
    Exactly what I thought pahahahahahaha