Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Better idea for dailies

I think the amount of rep give is stupid.

Lotus dailies only give 110 and you need to do like 15 of them!?!?!

Why not make it where only 2-3 dailies but they give like 500 rep each instead.

Same rep, same rewards but not as gruling and annoying.

There, problem solved.

Most people quit dailies because they are stupid and annoying... so that killed their be in the world immersion.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post

There, problem solved.

Most people quit dailies because they are stupid and annoying... so that killed their be in the world immersion.
    Or.

You don't do the dailies.

/stare
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account

There, problem solved.

Or you dont do Dailies at all, or, you use that handy dandy search feature and post in one of the existing 'I hate daily' threads instead of starting the eleventybillion and 2nd thread.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

So you want more for doing less?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shado-pan and AC are 4 to 5 dailies each, actually
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

There, problem solved.

Better idea for heroic dungeons. One piece of loot per boss is stupid. Remove half the bosses and make the ones left drop two pieces. There, problem solved.

Wait, no, even more better idea. Remove every boss except the last one, and make him drop five pieces. Same reward, you're still doing a dungeon so it's the same amount of work in my own system of mathematics, and you make the dungeon less grueling and annoying.
    Last edited by Drilnos; 2012-11-16 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    So you want more for doing less?
    Same reward idiot. How is it getting more? Itll still take the same amount of days.

Same reward idiot. How is it getting more? Itll still take the same amount of days.
    Why not just do one quest a day and get 2k rep?

Started dailies as soon as i hit 90, am exalted with them all. Now I don't have to do them! They don't take long, and by the time your exalted with some, you don't have to keep doing them, and eventually your down to only one quest hub a day and boom!

I like them, and I'm an avid disliker of dailies, But then I really wanted all the mounts from the factions so I'm willing to put in the time to do them

Nice mature response. I'll still answer you though through an example:

12 quests take 1 hour (5 min per) and reward 1200 rep (100 rep each). So, 8 quests would take 40 mins, and reward 800 rep.

You want:

3 quests take 15 mins and reward 1200 rep (400 rep each).

So, you can get MORE rep (1200) in 15 min
    vs
    LESS rep (800) in 40 mins.

That means "more for less".

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    Nice mature response. I'll still answer you though through an example:

12 quests take 1 hour (5 min per) and reward 1200 rep (100 rep each). So, 8 quests would take 40 mins, and reward 800 rep.

You want:

3 quests take 15 mins and reward 1200 rep (400 rep each).

So, you can get MORE rep (1200) in 15 min
    vs
    LESS rep (800) in 40 mins.

That means "more for less".
    I dont agree with the OP but you are wrong. He wants less work for same reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    I dont agree with the OP but you are wrong. He wants less work for same reward.
    In that context, you can also get more for less if you did not cap dailies previously. Not everyone caps every single daily available every day. All those people will be getting "more for less". That is all I was trying to say. And there are a lot of people that fall into that category.

I kind of do agree that there should be a bit less of GL dailies. I really want the jc patterns that the chest can give that you get from the last quest...but hell I don't feel like doing a sting of 13 dailies past exalted with them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S2omegaS2 View Post
    I really want the jc patterns that the chest can give that you get from the last quest...but hell I don't feel like doing a sting of 13 dailies past exalted with them
    If I'm not mistaken, all those patterns are a world drop and the chance to find them in the chest are more or less the same than on any mob.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Why not just do one quest a day and get 2k rep?
    I'd rather have 1 quest a week and get 14k rep

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, all those patterns are a world drop and the chance to find them in the chest are more or less the same than on any mob.
    You are not mistaken

An even better idea, probably for the next expansion.

All existing characters are now instantly leveled to 100 (as well as any new ones you might make, much like the PTR), Azeroth is deserted, since there's no need for any parts of it to be populated, and instead you simply have your capital cities to afk in. All new content is experienced solely through dungeon and raid finders. Professions are automatically max level, and you're mailed random materials on a daily basis.

There, all better now?

Deleted
    And here I came in, expecting a serious idea. Silly me. Yeah guys, laugh at me for hoping someone came up with something that is even worth talking about.

Hey, I have an idea too! Lets make it so that it rains beer! And hailstorms are made of candies. Snow could be cotton candy. Would make going out in the bad-weather-season that much more fun.

Seriously, sometimes I think opening a new thread should need a mod's approval. But then again, most mods would quit. Or commit suicide. Maybe both.

Deleted
    1 daily that grants you reputation from Hated to Exalted in one go! Oh and you get 250K gold for it and about 125 Elder Charms of Good Luck