Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hm... if I understood you right, you might want to check these games, both 3rd person and available on PC.

Enclave - a bit old game now, but in its time it looked really good.
    Viking - was originally released on Xbox, but recently was ported to PC as well. Haven't played it myself.

Oh, and I just remembered there was a (kinda) slasher MMO - Vindictus. It's not really all that massive multiplayer, though - it's basically LFD: The Game.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Deleted
    Warhammer 40k: Space Marines
    Devil May Cry 4
    Darksiders 1/2
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    X-Men Origins: Wolverine
    Shank
    Castle Crashers
    Bastion

Deleted
    Diablo I, II & III
    Drakensang Online (MMO)
    Dungeon Siege
    Legend: Hand of God
    Loki
    Mythos Global (MMO)
    Nox
    Path of Exile (online with persistent zones)
    Sacred I & II
    Titan Quest
    Torchlight I & II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Whenever this game comes out

Holy WOW...now I'm looking forward to it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask and ye shall recieve!

EU version here. It follows the philosophy "Fight together or die alone", it is VERY action-orientated, and you really do have to aim and dodge and stuff.

Edit: Gonna need a left-handed mouse for Lineage Eternal.
    Last edited by Calzaeth; 2012-11-21 at 06:07 AM.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Holy WOW...now I'm looking forward to it lol
    Meh, leaving me cold. Outside of the line-skills there's not much going on there I haven't seen in other games.

Then again the same can be said for Neverwinter, but after playing it at PAX it looks like it might be pretty fun.

http://nw.perfectworld.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Meh, leaving me cold. Outside of the line-skills there's not much going on there I haven't seen in other games.

Then again the same can be said for Neverwinter, but after playing it at PAX it looks like it might be pretty fun.

Apart from the dragon in the end, that is the single most shiver-inducing trailer I've seen this year. Then again, Neverwinter Nights was the most prominent game in my childhood/teen years.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account

Sorry, I'm really not trying to derail this thread, but they are making a NWN MMO? Freaking SWEET. NWN 1 and 2 are two of my most favorite games. I must've gone through NWN 1 at least a dozen times lol. It was the first game that really got me into modding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to love ninja gaiden, not sure what happened to the series

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Sorry, I'm really not trying to derail this thread, but they are making a NWN MMO? Freaking SWEET. NWN 1 and 2 are two of my most favorite games. I must've gone through NWN 1 at least a dozen times lol. It was the first game that really got me into modding.
    It's not Neverwinter Nights MMO. It's Neverwinter MMO, set in D&D 4th edition. It looks quite promising.

The third Ninja Gaiden was released less than 6 months ago.

OT: The genre that encompasses DMC, God of War, etc, is not really considered a Hack n Slash. It is called spectacle fighter. As has already been mentioned, DMC, God of War, Dante's Inferno, and Bayonetta are great examples. Darksiders 2 on PC is wonderful as well. Ninja Gaiden is a great game and I highly recommend it. If you are looking for more of an RPG element, then Kingdoms of Amalur would be right up your alley. Unfortunately, this genre mainly sticks to console.

I used to play a FTP game called Gunz the duel on pc. It was like a third person shooter, but you could run along walls, do Jon Woo esque dives and rolls, and had a few different weapon varieties available. There was pve and deathmatch style modes available as well. Unfortunately, it seemed to be ridden with hackers and gold sellers. Although I'm not even sure if the game is still available as I haven't played in many years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I may have found something of interest for myself.

RaizerZ, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObHXN...eature=g-all-u
    MMORPG Hack n Slash, Very generic MMO but its F2P and also very pretty. I may give it a shot next week!

Deleted
    Dynasty Warriors Online - Literally THE answer. Dynasty Warriors is the epitome of Hack & Slash, and the MMO part makes it pretty cool. It's based on the DW5 engine, which is one of the better ones in terms of playstyle. It's F2P, too.

I do get the NWN feeling from the video. Looks nice so far.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bastion
    Darksiders 1 & 2
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-11-21 at 02:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Ask and ye shall recieve!

EU version here. It follows the philosophy "Fight together or die alone", it is VERY action-orientated, and you really do have to aim and dodge and stuff.
    had it for a day.. not going to play it again as its just a slight twist on so many generic korean mmo's. TB made it look decent on his streams though.. so id suggest checking it out if hes still playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    I think I may have found something of interest for myself.

RaizerZ, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObHXN...eature=g-all-u
    MMORPG Hack n Slash, Very generic MMO but its F2P and also very pretty. I may give it a shot next week!
    really wasnt as fun as it looked imo... and yes the GM's were "cheating" or they were after this fight in the dungeon's lol.
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2012-11-21 at 02:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    had it for a day.. not going to play it again as its just a slight twist on so many generic korean mmo's. TB made it look decent on his streams though.. so id suggest checking it out if hes still playing it.

really wasnt as fun as it looked imo... and yes the GM's were "cheating" or they were after this fight in the dungeon's lol.
    Looks a lot like Vindictus, honestly. Way too asian, regardless.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Darksiders 2, for a game that cant be modded and is single-player only, I got lot of hours from it. Dont even try Torchlight games, they are soulless and try too hard with "cool stuff" that only makes them look stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    Hey everyone, I've really been interested in playing a genre I never really got chance to play, Hack N Slash.
    What hack n slash games could you recommend me to try out? I'm totally clueless when it comes to this genre.

MMORPG Hack n Slash, Is this in existence? With good gameplay and community (active, friendly)
    Or and single player you would recommend? (PC only, as I dont really like to play my Xbox)
    Thanks!
    Hack 'n slash RPG? Kingdoms of Amalur. Awesome game.

Don't know of any mmoRPG's however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Dont even try Torchlight games, they are soulless and try too hard with "cool stuff" that only makes them look stupid.
    nice opinion but alot of people think theyre fantastic... to each his own i guess. (i would recommend to at least try torchlight 2 which was far better than d3 imo)