Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandareeni View Post
    Well dont think so, coz it was me who initiated the ban on purpose so no, I wouldnt ever contact them to revoke the ban.
    You may have been the one to draw the ire of the GM's but you still required them to get you to quit. You didn't do it on your own. Also you may say that you would never contact them to revoke the ban now but time will tell on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    tbh when I came off for a small break I still came here daily to browse and see how far mop was progress wise, chat a bit on off topic give my thoughts here and there
    "Small break"...admeteroa got everything deleted just to hang around here....
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

How about you just uninstall the game instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    "Small break"...admeteroa got everything deleted just to hang around here....
    like I said... this forum has more than just wow threads. I take a few minutes everyday reading and talking on a several different forums/news sites and very rarely read threads that are directly related to wow such as gameplay or patches or what not.

That is what I did for runescape lol
    inc runescape hate

Quote Originally Posted by Vinni View Post
    Why not just delete your character(s)?
    Because all you have to do is phone blizzard and they can recover it. The best way to quit WoW for good is to delete your items 1 by 1, delete your toons, put an authenticator on the account and throw it away and change your password to some jibberish you'll never guess.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Because all you have to do is phone blizzard and they can recover it. The best way to quit WoW for good is to delete your items 1 by 1, delete your toons, put an authenticator on the account and throw it away and change your password to some jibberish you'll never guess.
    or just call blizzard and have them delete your account, along with all your personal information (which is kinda nice imo).

I quit early cata and don't even fell like playing it again...and i played every day for 6 years at least 6 hours a day on work days and all day during the weekends/holidays, chars still sitting there if i ever wanted to pick it up again though

Quote Originally Posted by admeteora View Post
    or just call blizzard and have them delete your account, along with all your personal information (which is kinda nice imo).
    Or, you know, learn self control instead of needing someone to spoonfeed you your responsible decisions.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't really allow "I quit" threads, and there is no real constructive discussion to be had here.