Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Just create a new battle.net account for each game you buy from them. Makes it a heck of a lot easier if you wanna give away/sell.

A used CD key is like a scratched bingo ticket, you can't ask for a refund after you've already used it.

If you think you're being wronged take it to court. Bitching on the forums quoting laws and stuff doesn't help you or anyone else. Customer service can only do what they've been trained/told to do. When you bought the game you payed for the physical disks, the software on the disks and the key. You can sell your cd's. The key on the other hand is bound to your name and is a 1 time thing that permits you access to blizzards servers. Think of it as a VIP list at a high end club, sure you could tell the bouncer he can take your name off and put your friends on, but if your names not on the list, you aint getting in.

Deleted
    This just reminds me of south park Human Centipede - you clicked "I agree" and any company can now sew your mouth to another person's ass. Just because you agreed on EULA and TOS and you live in US. Because in EU where the law is bit different.... But feel free to quote your US laws&regulations to people from EU (unless you are in EU and you are quoting the US laws thinking they apply to you, but then you are beyond hope).

Deleted
    via GMs it is not possible solve . Will have to write to legal department to France :/ if will nothing happen just then sell on ebay.de :/ and buy normal edition of Diablo ....

If you're within 14 days and in Europe, you should be able to get a refund (some countries extend this to 30 days, not sure on France). Unbinding the account key is extremely unlikely however. They have no reason to do so for you.

Deleted
    I have bought in may/april :/ I know , they are milking us

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty sure its not legal to resell your game. And its not profitable for blizzard that you sell/give away your game to someone else. If u want to give someone D3 as a gift, im pretty sure the only way is to buy a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

Deleted
    yeah milk us , costumer service 0% , in Germany is possible sell account ( you are selling your game time which I have spent there ) , if something happen then can go sue with them via Eu court for human rights , we can not be sheep and know just know EULA & TOS 90% of Americans are not educated people which know just f*uck , personal knowledge ( One American took to Alps just credit card and asked in village why is not possible pay with credit card , crises , etc. )

Infracted. Don't nation bash
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-19 at 05:59 PM.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Under blizzards policy he isnt allowed to give his chips to someone who likes them. Its a very bad policy that benefits the customer in no way.

They may have bought the ce to sell later, they can get very valuable.
    I don't think anyone is arguing against this. It is what it is, key is bound and there's nothing you can do. Sorry mate.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 12:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mathewpn View Post
    yeah milk us , costumer service 0% , in Germany is possible sell account ( you are selling your game time which I have spent there ) , if something happen then can go sue with them via Eu court for human rights , we can not be sheep and know just know EULA & TOS 90% of Americans are not educated people which know just f*uck , personal knowledge ( One American took to Alps just credit card and asked in village why is not possible pay with credit card , crises , etc. )
    Yea, most Americans are stupid but let's not turn this into an issue about race....

Don't continue the nation bashing
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-19 at 06:01 PM.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Eh... Selling account is possible, and is allowed by law. It is not allowed by EULA. EULA is not law. But if Blizzard finds out your account was sold they can simply ban / close it. They can because account belongs to them, and you didn't buy it. Please show me something that says otherwise.

Next thing, what you say about Americans - apparently law in US is different and all parts of EULA are valid there. So what does their knowledge of EULA have to do with anything?

Then, your example of Americans being uneducated is hilarious. So you met 1 (one) American who was surprised that he can't pay with credit card, and this one American was enough to make such a conclusion about whole US population? Where did you learn statistics?

Also, stop with those semi-catchy "they are milking us" battlecries if you can't see the difference between your own rights, and your whims.

Finally, it's funny to see you talking about education when you can't even put together one proper sentence in english. I guess that means 90% of your country's population can't speak english?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-19 at 06:00 PM.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

I have bought in may/april :/ I know , they are milking us
    Are you kidding me ? You bought the game 6 months ago and now want a refund ? You have played it for what is probably countless hours in that time and you have the gall to say that Blizzard has crappy service ?

I wasn't sure before but I am now certain that you are just trolling, 0/10.