... LastLast
    can you Master's call Pinning Arrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Konik View Post
    can you Master's call Pinning Arrow?
    no

and some random words because i need more letters than just "no"

Quote Originally Posted by bellatrex View Post
    H-Elegon[*]You can not deterrence soak an exploding protector
    This is false. I successfully soaked last night with glyphed deterrence.

You can deterrence wind lord mel'jarak's rain of blades.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Namor of Muradin View Post
    You can soak it with the 50% damage reduction, but deterrence in itself does not negate the exploding protector damage.

Correct, when glyphed deterrence will allow you to soak Total Annihilation from the protector.

You'll still get the stun from the protector, which means a healer will have to come outside and heal you up, and on 10 man heroic where you're 2 healing, that's kind of not an option. It's just wasted heals if you have the soaks elsewhere.

When people talk about Deterrence not working, they are talking about the total immunity. The damage reduction always works.

Deleted
    Sha of Fear: u can detterance Death blossom on the platforms.saved my arse alot last night :P

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    You'll still get the stun from the protector, which means a healer will have to come outside and heal you up, and on 10 man heroic where you're 2 healing, that's kind of not an option. It's just wasted heals if you have the soaks elsewhere.
    Ok, but you can still survive the attack and do this role if there is not another better option. Wasn't suggesting it was ideal, just viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    When people talk about Deterrence not working, they are talking about the total immunity. The damage reduction always works.
    This is extremely good as you can soak up the orbs at the same time to prevent the healing on the guy, +1.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Im not sure, but can BM 'cleave' on Garalon as warriors and rogues do? I mean, we sending the pet to attack the legs and multi-shot to activate the pet cleave and so the cleave hit the 'body' of the boss? I tryied this last night but i wasnt sure...

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

well just have a look on recount, your pet should do an additional attack (don't know name off by heart, maybe just beastcleave) if it's there it worked.
    but its not worth it in anyway. the pet cleaves for 30% of autohit/bite dmg, thats not a lot, even when doubled :-)

Has anyone tried wyvern sting on the Lei Shi adds?

Has anyone tried wyvern sting on the Lei Shi adds?
    I can't think of any reason to take Wyvern Sting, but Freezing Trap, and Scatter Shot work just fine on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Namarus View Post
    I can't think of any reason to take Wyvern Sting, but Freezing Trap, and Scatter Shot work just fine on them.
    It works. There's no reason to use scatter+trap - you're effectively using 2 global cooldowns (scatter, and launching your trap), along with having to AIM your trap at the mob spawn.
    Versus targetting, hitting wyvern sting, and going on the correct target.
    If there was anything silencing shot would be usefull for, you may have been right, but there is nothing on lei shi that requires you to interrupt :7.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Namarus View Post
    I cant think why anyone would take a free instant ranged CC that is up for every phase and lasts for the whole duration.

Every hunter should be rolling with Wyvern here.

Deleted
    You CAN soak the exploding protector on heroic elegon with use of ironhawk and glyphed deterence, you barely take 100k of it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy Dogger View Post
    Sha of Fear: u can detterance Death blossom on the platforms.saved my arse alot last night :P
    Why would you waste deterence on it when you can LOS behind the pillars (which you are meant to do) lol.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bellatrex View Post
    I died when I tried it.. anyone else want to chime in here?
    You can disengage through it with deterence + glyph and survive, takes about 200-260k hit (on heroic).

Stone Guards
    - Posthaste removes movement slow effect from Petrification.
    Will of Emperor H
    - Spirit Bond gives you more effective heal than Iron Hawk, because all the damage comes from titan gas aoe (8-9k heal each 2 sec compared to 2*15k*0.15 = 4.5k reduction from Iron Hawk in 2 seconds).
    Tsulong
    - Deterrence helps avoid damage and fear effect from Nightmares zone that spawn under your feet.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, I'm pretty sure you can fully deterrence Annihilation on normal Elegon. Can't say anything about heroic, far from that. Might be talking about different thing altogether.

Spirit Bond VS Iron Hawk info on different encounters is pretty interesting to have.
    Old Gods made me do it.