Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    During the hiding phase in Lei Shi - is there really anything we can do to help bring her out faster? Do traps work on that phase?

Quote Originally Posted by Barberry View Post
    During the hiding phase in Lei Shi - is there really anything we can do to help bring her out faster? Do traps work on that phase?
    All of them can trigger, but I think explosive trap is the only thing that will help. Not sure though.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Explosive trap will trigger, but you gotta put it right on her since she doesn't move, so you gotta be sure where she is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Namor of Muradin View Post
    Has anyone with Posthaste talented tried to disengage out of pinning arrow?
    Managed to avoid it only few times , but you need to be REALLY quick with reactions. Didn't have Posthaste tho.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

Quote Originally Posted by Serb View Post
    Managed to avoid it only few times , but you need to be REALLY quick with reactions. Didn't have Posthaste tho.
    Posthaste gets rid of movement impairing effects supposedly, but I would rather not test it in raid and have it fail...wondering if anyone has tried this.

Posthaste gets rid of movement impairing effects supposedly, but I would rather not test it in raid and have it fail...wondering if anyone has tried this.
    You can't even use disengage while pinned, so no, it won't work. It would have to at least be lit up while pinned - and I've checked, it's not. I believe what Serb meant was he disengaged right before he was even affected by the arrow, as in it targets the ground under and around the player, and not the player him/herself. So if you were very quick, you could dodge it.

If you have the engineering gun that is a channel you can use that, otherwise nothing really like other classes with spammable non-target aoe.

Has anyone with Posthaste talented tried to disengage out of pinning arrow?
    Doesn't work.

Think the only thing we have that works is Bestial Wrath if you're playing BM and its up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    I believe what Serb meant was he disengaged right before he was even affected by the arrow, as in it targets the ground under and around the player, and not the player him/herself. So if you were very quick, you could dodge it.
    Yeah, I gathered that from his response...and thank you to you and DarkPhoenix for your responses. I thought it was probably unlikely; we use Pally BoP's, but I was hoping to be able to offer another solution for when the hunters get pinned...guessing no masters call either...

Yeah, I gathered that from his response...and thank you to you and DarkPhoenix for your responses. I thought it was probably unlikely; we use Pally BoP's, but I was hoping to be able to offer another solution for when the hunters get pinned...guessing no masters call either...
    Nope, locked out of MC as well

For empress you can Feign death the fixate. If you want to.
    Last edited by iggie; 2012-12-08 at 04:31 AM.

I actually have a question - considering I'm our raid leader, making mistakes does not sit well with me, so I always switch completly off Zian's shadow shield. I don't even hit Kill Command, as I have never bothered to find out if it actually triggers the shield - so that's my question:
    Will Kill Command trigger the shield? Need to find out about these small things now that I have a proper weapon, so I can start harvesting logs on farm (already aquired Feng and Gara rank 2's. Damn you truefire. Damn you and your sexy 509 gun and BiS gear ;_.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I actually have a question - considering I'm our raid leader, making mistakes does not sit well with me, so I always switch completly off Zian's shadow shield. I don't even hit Kill Command, as I have never bothered to find out if it actually triggers the shield - so that's my question:
    Will Kill Command trigger the shield? Need to find out about these small things now that I have a proper weapon, so I can start harvesting logs on farm (already aquired Feng and Gara rank 2's. Damn you truefire. Damn you and your sexy 509 gun and BiS gear ;_.
    Just wait until I have my 520+ lei shi weapon Sadly my guild is mediocre and won't be killing H Terrace stuff anytime soon :x
    Last edited by iggie; 2012-12-08 at 10:51 AM.

DracoDraco, all Yellow damage triggers shield, so Kill Command should, but i have never tested it myself of similar reasons... Hum... Any Takers !?

btw is Zikz from GPCI still raiding ? If he is give him my best ( i used to be called Vultchure )
    Last edited by barnet2k; 2012-12-08 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post

Pet damage does not trigger the shield. I routinely swap off of Zian to the shadows (there are usually some up depending on how long Zian has been active) 10secs before the shield is up and leave my pet on the boss.

I think KC will still trigger it, but I don't tempt fate. Ihate, can you confirm that you KC during shields?

15+ Year Old Account
    On Protectors HC try to have a frost trap up at the area the adds run trough, gives a decent slow and if you're SV you get extra LnL procs on the spot.

Worm AOE /10char

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    You can't even use disengage while pinned, so no, it won't work. It would have to at least be lit up while pinned - and I've checked, it's not. I believe what Serb meant was he disengaged right before he was even affected by the arrow, as in it targets the ground under and around the player, and not the player him/herself. So if you were very quick, you could dodge it.
    Yes,exactly what i meant mate.
    Sorry if i wasn't clear enough.

@ Draco : Same situation with me and my guild but tbh no chance I'm gonna risk a wipe for the sake of testing it. Imo it'll trigger it , but you shouldn't have to much of downtime anyways with proper dispels , killing "skulls" and what not.

@ all those people from Laughing Skull : it used to be best server I ever played on , back in Vanilla days!
    Last edited by Serb; 2012-12-08 at 01:01 PM.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

I knew pets didn't trigger shields but you can auto attack and not get the 50% dmg debuff ?? I did not know this. So basically on H kings, just stop using abilities and keep auto attacking eh ? Except zian (or whoever is the one that blows people up) ofcourse.

Also, I know a few people have said mirrored blades doesn't work on anything in raids but has anyone tried it for korthik (spelling) strike on windlord ? One of the strats for the heroic encounter is just cc'ing all the trappers and go balls deep on the adds. Which is probably what we are going to be doing soon. In that case, the blade masters would hit like a truck. Would detter reflect the dmg, as it is a targeted attack ? Not really a ranged 'bolt' type attack but it's still targeted.