Hello all!

A few friends and I are looking for a few more people to throw together a very tight knit 10 man raid force. We are looking for cool people who want to see the raid content, slay dragons, and have a great time. This is the type of guild for a person who takes pride in building things up and reaping rewards for effort given. If you are like minded, please get in touch with us.

We expect this to be a high preforming guild with a great atmosphere. If you're low-drama, a good player, and willing to give it your all you'd fit in perfect.

Currently gearing, logs, etc are not important. Those can all be improved upon, we're looking for a type of person.

We would raid Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays (when pushing for progression) starting at 6:30pm server time (4:30pm Pacific, 7:30 Eastern) until about 10pm server time. We have our own, private Mumble server.

There is a need for 1-2 tanks, 3 healers, and a few more DPS.

Please contact Brell or Drell or Korgath, or hit me up through my battletag, BRMORG01#1584 to chat. Would love to talk with you on mumble.

Thanks!