Poll: Is WoW fun?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Is WoW still fun?

Simple question, is the game still fun for you to play?

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

There is so much more to do in this expansion. Instead of mindlessly running dungeons, there are quests, and dailies, LFR, Scenarios, Pet Battles, and so much more. There is no longer an excuse for being bored and sitting around town polishing armor while trolling Trade chat waiting for a queue to pop. I can't wait to see what's next!

Deleted
    The dailies made it much worse imo, If they made rep grind a bit different from depending on only dailies or change the design of dailies, I might still enjoy getting rep.

To answer your answer in the most simplistic form: yes.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    The dailies made it much worse imo, If they made rep grind a bit different from depending on only dailies or change the design of dailies, I might still enjoy getting rep.
    They're optional. Don't do them.

I personally love this expansion and find myself playing much, much more often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Color me suspicious, but could this be another (subtle) "dailies are bad" thread? Like, expecting ppl to say "dailies killd mah funz!"

In the middle of yes and no. Leaning towards no.
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

i just unsubbed. my biggest issue is all the goddamn bugs, early vanilla wasn't this buggy and the monk class has so many bugs that PVP just isn't fun. saving your 1.5 min CD just to have it bug out and you die gets old. broken glyphs. broken talents.

i may come back when they fix it but i went and bought a ps3, first console i've owned in 6 years, and won't be back any time soon

there is a lot of stuff to do but that doesn't make it fun. pet battles are what they were meant to be, but after 20 i just didn't really like it. LFR is the same thing. raiding is the same. direction is really the same and the way they refuse to address botting is just icing on the cake.

i'm not having $15 worth of fun this month so ehh, i bought madden, i can play that for at least 6 months and love it. besides, they'll probably give me a free week or 10 days or a month when they lose subs again.

i can't stand to level any other alts though because the questing is just the worst it's ever been. there is so little questing that is meant to tell a story, the rest feels like filler material and it is. i remember 3x 1-90 where i couldn't wait to do the next quest in a chain. wish there was more of that and less of mindless quests
    Last edited by fizzbob; 2012-11-16 at 10:10 PM.

Deleted
    Not really, kinda boring but that's only due to the fact that i've been playing since start of vanilla.

MOP is a great expansion though

Deleted
    For me it's still fun, even after all these years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    They're optional. Don't do them.

I personally love this expansion and find myself playing much, much more often.
    For someone who doesn't raid yet (me), they're kinda forcing to get the best gear possible for non-raiders.
    I do play much more often too, but I don't like what im doing in that time.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's fun, except dailies simply suck now. They are mandatory too if you want epics, unless you can get coins elsewhere. Leveling is also very annoying because of cross realm zones. On a PVE realm there's so many players doing the same quests you are doing that you often have to wait a long while for mobs to respawn. Vanilla zones weren't designed for being overcrowded, because during cataclysm there was no CRZ. On a PVP realm you not only have to deal with that, but also high level corpse campers.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

They had the right course of implementing long quest-chains with class-quests to get better armor for people who couldn't raid.

As a PVPer mainly, a rogue at that, Having fun? No.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I don't mind dailies and I enjoy raiding with my friends and guildies.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    For someone who doesn't raid yet (me), they're kinda forcing to get the best gear possible for non-raiders.
    I do play much more often too, but I don't like what im doing in that time.
    Oh nevermind. I guess. I mean I still just can't see how dailies are required.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

If your answer to the OP's question is no, I don't know wtf you're doing here, or with an active wow subscription.

All content rewards Valor, Valor can't be spent without Reputation, Reputation can't be earned without daily quests. Therefore all content requires daily quests to get the rewards you earned. If they were optional, people who hate doing them wouldn't feel obligated to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Oh nevermind. I guess. I mean I still just can't see how dailies are required.
    YET, but for a clear answer ask my many raid leaders...

Deleted
    For me, no.

Why? Probably burnt out, raiding just doesn't interest me anymore, I just do LFR for free epics so I can do dailies faster.
    My main is a rogue and I don't want to play anything else, and right now they're pretty boring in PvE and weak in PvP.

So I have quit for now.
    I haven't thoroughly enjoyed this game since Wotlk, I've been on and off ever since hoping for things to change

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...when the game gets boring, you went back to the beginning. Well, my first level capped character was a DoT class so it's the beginning and I'm enjoying SPriest.

In short, try a different class if it's feeling boring.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)