Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do what other people have said: mind your business and if this older brother tries to hurt you, just report him immediately to the police. He will go to jail and I don't think his little 14 year old bros will mess with you anymore. (Also, check your local laws to see if you can defend yourself once he hits you. Sometimes self-defense laws are weird.)

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

Is this real life? I just don't see why them "threatening" to "dislike" your video is even a problem? And how do they even know about your youtube account? What stops you from creating a new one? Also, "if I change server they do to." ??????
    1. How do they know you'd change server?
    2. How would they know what server you'd change to?
    3. How would they know about your new in-game name, if decide to change it?
    Do you go tell them or something? Are they on your real-id list? If so, its your own fault, and why are you even hanging out with these guys if they're only nice when you're 1 on 1?

P.S threatening to beat someone up is illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireballzz
    WoW is dying pls send help

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    No, it's only 1 part, they threaten me with one of them's brother to hit me aswell, if I don't do as I'm told...

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 11:15 PM ----------

Also, they threaten to create quite some bad rumours and shit for me...
    So fucking hit them.... who cares if they have a big brother? im guesses you're 15-18 years of age? a 22 year old is not going to punch a high school student. Grow some balls and tell them to fuck off or get over this silly situation, only advice i can give.
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    9/10 times when it comes to WoW, idiot bully behaviour stems from jealousy.
    At least that's my opinion on it. They don't have a viable set of skills to help them
    through life and when they see someone else excelling at life they have to cut him down.

Making new youtube accounts isn't a bad idea, not letting them know it's you is even better.
    If they follow when you server change, the next time you move don't tell anyone. Even in your videos.

Beyond all that, remember this... 15 is a shitty age, once you pass the teens LIFE REALLY DOES GET BETTER.
    I swear on it. All those dick bullies in high school are worthless nothing shits now. Those of us who
    dealt with all the bullying are the ones with success in our lives and a good amount of compassion/empathy.

Best of luck to ya OP!
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Deleted
    Well, threaten them back with something. You must be able to find some sort of weakness or vulnerability that you can exploit. I'm sure if you put your mind to it you can fuck shit up for them as well.

I'm sorry if I am wrong but this seriously don't seem real.

If I am wrong, Then who cares what they say? Let them dislike your video (at least you know what idiots hit the dislike button). They aren't going to get their 22 year old brother to "beat you up" because he would go to jail for even pushing a 15 year old.

Just remember they can't do anything to you if you don't let it get to you. They will start to feel pretty stupid if you don't give them the reaction they are looking for.

If you're in the same school, then tell a counselor at school or talk to a police officer. On top of that, ignore them. They're younger than you and only have words to try to intimidate you. You won't find much help on the internet. Talk to an actual adult. You have a lot more resources available to you while in school.

Deleted
    I got taught about your age a very valuable piece of advice which I am going to give to you.

You will never have everyone like you, in fact some people hate you for no apparent reason, even to themselves they wont know why they hate you they just do. Stop giving a fuck about what other people think or say about you, it only tears you up inside.

Seriously Stop giving a fuck about what some teenage dicks think about you.

Guessing this your channel ? Same name on Youtube doing wow videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Soulreaze

if it is, I got news for you, people have disliked your videos already.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2012-11-18 at 12:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignore them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Guessing this your channel ? Same name on Youtube doing wow videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Soulreaze

if it is, I got news for you, people have disliked your videos already.
    Haha, I went directly to it and disliked a video.... then felt really bad and liked it instead... Too funny.

But yeah, Stop giving a fuck and you'll do well for yourself in more ways than just with these hooligans harassing you.
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

Deleted
    imo get hold of them and beat the shit out of them, if u get beat up by big bro beat the shit out of them again and again and again and then get some1 to sort big bro out, or sort him yourself, never ever let ppl bully you.

Make out with them, have a threeway.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could just problem solve, if they are being assholes then ignore them if they are physically harming you report them.
    Stop. Doing. Things. For. Them. I am dead serious, just stop because you are telling them that behaving in that way will get them what they want. You are enabling their behavior.

Your post gives me the urge to post a first world problems meme...but the infraction wouldn't be worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Make a different youtube account as well that they don't know about? Don't involve IRL peeps with what you do in game or online.
    That makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Far worse people than the one's you describe that lurk on Youtube, even some that still manage to make me ask the question - how did you mange to learn how to breathe, let alone purchase a computer?

Smack their fucking heads in! (just kidding)
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Deleted
    first world problems much>? gaza is getting bombed, we are on the brink of world war 3, and this kid is crying about dislikes from two of his pals - why are we here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    first world problems much>? gaza is getting bombed, we are on the brink of world war 3, and this kid is crying about dislikes from two of his pals - why are we here?
    Yes Gaza is getting bombed, you have the right intention.... don't know how you figure WW3 will ever happen, but we're not exactly on the brink of anything of that magnitude... unless your country tends to stick it's nose where it's not wanted, then yes, you're in for some fun.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Deleted
    As it says in the description, what the fuck should i do?

So the problem is there is 2 guys, that like to fuck with me. But they can be really nice if the other one isn't around the corner. Now with dreamhack coming up, they want to ofc mess with me there, and I just find that really annoying. I can't avoid them aswell, as they go in exactly same school as me and everything. They keep ''threaten'' me to ''dislike'' my videos, and to ruin everything for me. As for the moment, I'm lvling my 70 hunter twink up to 80 twink, and is gonna have it as priority of my channel, some lvl 80 Hunter pwnage PvP. But ofc, they're there to ruin it for me, if I change server they do to. If I upload a video, either one of them dislikes it, jst because they find it fun? I find it really strange, Why just me? I'm trying to be helpful and trying to create entertainment, but these guys just wanna fuck it up for me, and they say ''if we would ever create a video, it would get 1 million views so fast, because we're so much better than you.'' It really is starting to piss me off, the problem is aswell, I can't hit them, because one of them have a fucking big brother that is like 22 that is very violent and has alot of muscles, etc. And they keep threatening with him aswell, that he will find me and beat me up. Noone seems to care, even if I say it to anyone else. The other 2 guys just make stupid excyses, and all people feel sorry for them directly. I can't get rid of them, what should I do? (P.S They are 14, and I'm 15.) Thanks...
    They are bullying you when they are together with you, and acting nice when only one of them is with you, that's what I get from it.

It's because while they might consider you a "friend", they have 0 respect for you. You either need to stop hanging out with them, or man up and show them they can't fuck with you. That's really all there is you can do.

And if they dislike your youtube video, so what? You're gonna get more likes than dislikes anyway if it's any good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Being disrespectful on these forums is not tollerated. I'm watching this thread. Keep that in mind.

No, it's only 1 part, they threaten me with one of them's brother to hit me aswell, if I don't do as I'm told...

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 11:15 PM ----------

Also, they threaten to create quite some bad rumours and shit for me...
    grow up and become crazy. also bite, bite alot, crazy people bite and most people dont know how to react to that also speak in rhymes oh and smash stuff smash stuff all the time O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552