Former US President, George W.Bush Accidentally Votes For Obama

Former US President, George W.Bush Accidentally Votes For Obama
    Posted by admin on November 8, 2012 21 Comments

Former U.S. president George W. Bush accidentally voted for Barack Obama yesterday at a polling place near his Crawford, TX home.

According to local reports, the two-term Republican was confused by the instructions on his electronic voting machine and mistakenly cast a ballot he intended to discard.

Witnesses say Bush argued with poll workers for several minutes afterwards in a effort to redo his vote, but in accordance with state law they ultimately denied his request

The embarrassing incident may have gone unnoticed if it weren’t for a local newspaper reporter who happened to be voting in the next booth. Suzanna Everett, a politics correspondent for the Waco Times witnessed the entire ordeal and crafted a cunning scheme to make it public.

http://www.awrambatimes.com/?p=4369
    Incompetence or just a human error?

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Incompetence or just a human error?
    With all due respect, do you have a more reliable source?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but I cant believe some obscure Ethiopian news site.

If this truely happened it would be somewhere in the news other than here.

This has to be fake. We would of heard about it by now if it actually happened.

Does it matter anyway? He is just a man and its Texas - so its not like it mattered.

Deleted
    Just by following the comments there it's obvious it's a fake.
    The source is http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/06/g...y-votes-obama/ which is satire.

It's fake, but it's funny because there was so much shit going around the elections for the GOP. It's not like if they passed some restricting laws about voting... I look at you Florida.

7 hours in line and to quote President Obama, we have to fix this!

It could be true. With Obama getting 100% of the votes in many Philly precincts, you know shenanigans were had in this past election.

john67 already posted the original source of this story (here), but it bears repeating: This is a fake story, written and published as satire by a website that, much like The Onion, specializes in satirical news stories.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    It could be true. With Obama getting 100% of the votes in many Philly precincts, you know shenanigans were had in this past election.
    Actually no, no there weren't. The same thing happened to John McCain, John Kerry, and President Bush during their respective runs. President Obama did not steal the election, he was elected legitimately. Please let's stop with the fraud nonsense.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

I clicked on the link but I was instead directed to an article about how could help some guy named John get money out of his country. All he needed was my bank account and he would pay me a finders fee. I going to be rollin in the dough, peeps!
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/bushvote.asp

There is literally no excuse to perpetuate false information in the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    I bet you also believed the news that the military votes were late, didn't you.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/bushvote.asp

There is literally no excuse to perpetuate false information in the 21st century.
    Fucking love snopes. The ultimate argument-ender.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's President Bush. I'm inclined to believe the story to be true . . .
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Given that this is fake and the election is long over, closing it.