Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Just make sure to use a condom.

This whole thing seems really odd to be honest. I say just leave this whole thing alone and wait untill you are a bit older or find a more normal girl...

10+ Year Old Account
    Where does she rank on the Crazy/Hot scale? Because if she is more crazy than she is hot then you should run.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol wow.. I would just straight up ask her wtf she wants. If she doesn't want you to kiss her on her lips, while still saying she likes you and acting as if you're hers to keep I wouldn't even bother. She sounds like one of those spoiled girls who date 20 other guys at the same time tbh.

Parents getting involved over a kiss? Last time i checked a kiss on the lips is pretty innocent by most standards. Unless you are leaving out stuff like "snuck into her room and kissed her while sleeping" like another poster suggested.

And as mentioned previously: don't stick your dick in crazy. Best advice you can get really.
    This girl by the sounds of it is a prime example of crazy.
    Being with her will only cause drama no matter what. Find someone else who is not nuts. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendeis View Post
    Parents getting involved over a kiss? Last time i checked a kiss on the lips is pretty innocent by most standards. Unless you are leaving out stuff like "snuck into her room and kissed her while sleeping" like another poster suggested.
    Just to play devil's advocate for a second, it could be that she made up some story. I mean I hate to say it without actually knowing the people involved, but it sure sounds like she's a little bit on the nutsy side... or at least doesn't have a faint clue what she wants and is acting childish to get it. "Oh he kissed another girl!? Well I'll just say he knocked me up! Then he'll be mine! MWHAHAHA!"

I think the one thing everyone can agree upon though is that something more is going on here than we're being told about. Now whether it's that we've caught the OP in a "game" or he just doesn't know.... who knows considering the age group. But it is kind of suspect that the OP has disappeared with still like 2.5 hours before this "dreaded meeting"...

10+ Year Old Account
    High school drama is over-rated. In a few years you might not even remember this situation... but for now, tell the truth in this situation and if you like the girl, go for her. Done and done.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.